…or how I learned to stop worrying and just subscribe to everything.
"Slow Feeds" singles out your low-volume RSS subscriptions, so you don't have to.
Don't miss posts
- Low volume feeds won't be drowned out by the river of news.
- You will see your leisurely blogging friends monthly post in Slow Feeds.
Don't worry about subscriptions
- You won't have to worry about subscribing. If it's too much, it won't clog up Slow Feeds.
- To let you go even further into the not-worrying-about-subscriptions zone, Slow Feeds ignores all folders and tags completely. Seriously.
- Syncs with BazQux Reader, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, FeedHQ, Feedly and NewsBlur
- Background Fetch
- Share/Save posts on Instapaper, Pocket, Pinboard, Delicious, Facebook, Message, Mail or Twitter
- Read articles in the good looking article view, open links in the in-app browser or in Safari, Chrome, Dolphin or Opera Mini
- Mark articles as read/unread, starred/unstarred
If you upgrade to the full version (via one-time In-App-Purchase), Slow Feeds will give you even more ways to experience your feed subscriptions:
- High Volume feeds
- Starred items
- Hot Links: Analyze posts to find commonly linked webpages
- Images: Show all article images as one combined gallery
- You can add and remove subscriptions
- You can manually overrule the Slow Feeds/High Volume categorization per feed
- x-callback-url compatible service to subscribe to feeds or websites
- You can have multiple RSS reader accounts
- Fixed: In-app purchase restore failed.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 23, 2014
- Zozi Apps
- 4.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (31)