Stop worrying and just subscribe to all the RSS feeds you like.
Slow Feeds singles out your low-volume RSS subscriptions, so you don't have to.
Don't miss posts
- Low volume feeds won't be drowned out by the river of news.
- You will see your leisurely blogging friends monthly post in Slow Feeds.
Don't worry about subscriptions
- You won't have to worry about subscribing. If it's too much, it won't clog up Slow Feeds.
- To let you go even further into the not-worrying-about-subscriptions zone, Slow Feeds ignores all folders and tags completely. Seriously.
- Syncs with BazQux Reader, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, FeedHQ, Feedly and NewsBlur
- Background Fetch
- Mark articles as read/unread, starred/unstarred
If you upgrade to the full version (via one-time In-App-Purchase), Slow Feeds will give you even more ways to experience your feed subscriptions:
- High Volume feeds
- Starred items
- Hot Links: Analyze posts to find commonly linked webpages
- Images: Show all article images as one combined gallery
- You can add and remove subscriptions
- You can manually overrule the Slow Feeds/High Volume categorization per feed
- x-callback-url compatible service to subscribe to feeds or websites
- You can have multiple RSS reader accounts
If you already bought the upgrade, or the full version before it was free, but don't have the features, go to "Upgrade" in the app's Settings and try "Restore Purchases".
- Requires iOS 8
- Support for new device sizes
- Some sharing actions have been removed (use the new iOS 8 extension functionality instead)
- Many small design and performance improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 01, 2014
- Zozi Apps
- 2.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (34)