RSSRadio Podcast Downloader App
iOS Universal News
(RSSRadio® has ads, you can remove the ads with a simple one-time in app purchase.)
• Silence removal for downloaded audio podcasts, saves hours per week for the average listener
• Clearer audio with equaliser, compressor / limiter and volume boosting DSP effects (on video, streaming and downloads)
• Keep multiple devices in Sync with iCloud or Dropbox
• Organise your listening by categories
• Server side refreshing and push notifications
• RSSRadio is carefully developed and tuned to be nice to your battery
• Download or stream any size show over WiFi or 3G
• Fully supports password protected podcasts, including 1Password support
• Built in sleep timer
• Light / Dark UI themes
• Play only the audio part of videos, if you like
• Extensive directory of Podcasts, search for shows by keyword, category, view the top podcasts or enter a URL manually
• Find new shows from RSSRadio’s users listening patterns. RSSRadio can suggest shows you might like based on your existing subscriptions. •• opt out available, your data is anonymous
RSSRadio is free, with some limits. Try it now.
"RSSRadio® mobile is a very solid offering in the podcast app space. The app is very stable and offers some nice features" - AppAdvice.com
"I have found that RSSRadio® is one of the fastest podcasting apps when it comes to managing feeds and downloading episodes. At the moment, no other app has been able to match it when it comes to managing those basic tasks." - Geoffrey Goetz "Podcasting 101"
"RSSRadio7 is the perfect option for a beginning podcaster." - Emily. C. Gardener / gretchenlouise.com
"I believe this is the best iOS podcast app, i hope you like it" - Daniel Broad, Author
If you have bug reports or suggestions, these are very welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org, I answer all emails.
RSSRadio® is a registered trademark of Dorada App Software Ltd
Thanks for those of you who have rated RSSRadio on the App Store, this is a big help and encouragement. To those who haven't yet done so, I hope you will find time soon.
Thanks to the beta testers for their invaluable feedback.
* Bug fixes
* Simultaneous download setting is back
* The database rebuild will force a clear of temporary download files
* If a download fails using RSSRadio’s user agent, it will fall back to the generic iOS one
* Option to always send a playback rate of 1x to buggy car radios (like mine…)