iOS Universal News
A news reader for iOS with support for various sync services.
Reeder 4 adds new features like…
- The new Bionic Reading mode
- An in-app Read Later service which syncs with iCloud
- Image previews in the articles list (finally)
- Much improved article viewer
- More layout options
- Improved reader view
- More shortcuts, matching the ones of Reeder for Mac
Supported sync services:
- Feed Wrangler
- The Old Reader
- BazQux Reader
If you want to use a self-hosted service, Reeder should work with services which use the Fever or the Google Reader API. Or just standalone RSS (without syncing) if you don't want to use any service.
Reeder 4 is also available for macOS.
Please note: If you rely on image caching, this feature unfortunately wasn't ready for the 4.0 release but it's in the works.
• Reduced resistance when dismissing the image viewer
• Possible crash when setting Firefox or SnowHaze as default browser
• More Pocket sync issues. Pocket syncing should be completely fixed now. If you're still seeing errors, you might want to try to do a full resync (see Pocket account settings) to get everything working correctly.
• Various other issues