New York Post iPhone Edition
Completely redesigned and rebuilt, the New York Post’s new iPhone app keeps you up to date on breaking news and top stories 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s everything you expect from the Post -- news, gossip, sports, entertainment, opinion -- bigger, better, and faster. And it’s free!
● Updated with breaking news and top stories 24 hours a day/7 days a week
● Access to stories across all our sections, including local, national, sports, entertainment, opinion, real estate, media, fashion, business, local news and Page Six, the Post’s legendary gossip section.
● More photos than ever! View new photo galleries daily, including celebrity pics from Page Six.
● Share articles and photos through Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, SMS and AirDrop
● New: Save your favorite articles so you can read them later or offline. Double tap on any story to add it to Saved Articles. Swipe to remove it.
● New: Now you can search by keyword across tens of thousands of stories from the Post’s archive.
About the New York Post
Founded in 1801 by Alexander Hamilton, the New York Post is America’s oldest continuously published newspaper – and one of its most provocative, impactful, and beloved news brands. We shine a bright light on the people and institutions that shape our readers’ lives; we break big stories and set the news agenda; and we offer engaging, fun and addictive content to the country and the world.
Every morning, the most powerful and influential people in the most powerful and influential city on earth wake up and read the New York Post. Join them by downloading our app today!
Have questions or feedback on the New York Post iPhone app? We’d love to hear from you. Contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bug fixes and Performance enhancements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 21, 2014
- NYP Holdings, Inc.
- 4.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.50 (35)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 1.50 (2491)