iOS iPhone News
The MailOnline (Daily Mail) iPhone app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your phone - accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories and photos from all our top channels: US, UK & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sports, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more! See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 800+ original stories and 1000's of new photos every day!
• Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Choose your region (US, UK, AU or Rest of World) to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Filter articles on channels by Top Stories or Most Recent
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images update based on your preferred connection (3G or Wi-Fi)
• Share articles and photos via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, SMS, WhatsApp & Email
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features for us to add to future updates. We can't reply to app reviews but monitor user emails 24/7.
- Fixed a bug which prevented content from refreshing
- You can now to reply to comments
- Bug and crash fixes to make the app faster
- You can now login via Facebook & Google
- You can now share articles via WhatsApp
- Email us directly at email@example.com if you have any issues so we can help. We can't reply to app reviews.