MailOnline's iPhone app gives you everything you've come to expect and love from the world's largest English-language newspaper website, but with quick, easy and free access on your phone - accessible even when you're offline.
Feed your daily addiction with stories & photos from all our top Daily Mail channels: UK, US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sport, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more! See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 500+ original stories every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Select a Location: Choose from UK, US or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images sync based on your preferred connection (Wi-Fi or 3G).
• Choose which Channels you want to sync and when. We recommend that you do a Wi-Fi sync at the beginning of your day so you have access all-day long, even without a connection.
If you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features and feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.
We've listened to your feedback and rebuilt the app to improve stability, performance, data consumption and overall user experience.
- With over 650 articles a day, you can now filter each channel by Top Stories, Most Recent & Most Viewed
- Improved design for iOS 7 to make articles easier to read and galleries faster to load
- Photos and videos now live full width within an article (instead of small thumbnails at the end). Just tap any photo to experience the gallery or any video to play.
- New Photo channel - now you can follow the news via our continuously rolling picture feed, with over 3,000 new images every day.
- New Video channel - get all the latest & top videos featured by our editors on their own channel
- Share articles & photos via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Email or SMS
- Easier updating of content that is less data intense on your phone. You can now choose how photos are downloaded: as you view an article (new) or when you update a channel (same as before).
- Better management around offline reading. Tap the favorites button on any channel to update all your favorite channels at once. (Make sure your setting for pre-downloading of images is set to Wi-Fi or Always for this to work.)
- Plus many more features for you to discover!
We value your feedback. If you experience any bugs or have a suggestion on how to make the app better, please email us at: email@example.com
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 36 minutes ago
- dmg media ltd
- 14.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (179)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Bamboozle! - The Classic Teletext Quiz Game
• DMGT Investor Relations
• Mail Plus for iPad
• Mail on Sunday Codecracker
• Mail on Sunday Crossword
• Mail on Sunday Royal Wedding
• Mail on Sunday Sudoku
• MailOnline Mini
• MailOnline for iPad
• Metro Phone Edition
• Metro Tablet Edition
• The Royal Baby
• Worldwide Festival
• YOU INSPIRE
• iReporter Dorking & Leatherhead Advertiser
• iReporter Sevenoaks
• iReporter Surrey Mirror
• iReporter, Brentwood Gazette
• iReporter, Essex Chronicle
• iReporter, Kent & Sussex Courier