lire (Full-text RSS)
Love RSS feeds? So do we!!
RSS feeds are a great way to follow updates on your favorite website. However, some sites set up their feeds to only show a portion of each entry, you know, to get you to click through to their actual website. We find that really annoying, and we're sure you do too.
Which is why, unlike other RSS feed readers, that either push you into a browser (in-app or otherwise), or depend on third party text parsing services and require you to be online to fetch the full text of one article at a time (which makes it no different from having to click/tap through to a website), in lire, you get your favorite RSS feeds as they should've been. You don't need to click through to any website (though, you do still have the option to, if you really wanted). It takes your favorite partial feeds, does it's magic, and converts them in to full feeds, so you don't have to click/tap on those annoying 'Read more' or 'Continue reading' links.
Once they're cached, you don't even need to be connected to read your full-text feeds.
- Use as a standalone feed reader, or sync with Feedly.
- Added a 'More' item to the share menu to integrate with iOS 8 sharing extensions.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the article title to show as '(null)' when sharing via Email.
- Fixed crash on about screen.
- Convert to E-Book options have now been moved into the share menu.
- Localization fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes and UI tweaks.
If you're enjoying lire, please take a moment to rate and review in the App Store and tell you friends about it. It really helps, thank you very much!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 06, 2014
- 15.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (75)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• i heart ebooks (for Pocket)
• i heart ebooks (for Readability)
• lire for iPad (Full-text RSS)