Google Play Newsstand - News & Magazines for you
iOS Universal News
Google Play Newsstand is a personalized news reader that provides a single destination for browsing the topics, news sources, and magazines you care about.
Enjoy access to thousands of free and premium news sources, leading magazines, and specialized publications. Newsstand’s catalog includes The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired, The New Yorker, Quartz, Vox, Refinery29, People, Fast Company, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, Vanity Fair, and much more…
Whether you want to quickly scan today’s headlines, or find in-depth articles, videos and podcasts about your personal interests, Google Play Newsstand saves you time by presenting personalized suggestions just for you, powered by Google’s recommendation engine.
Each recommendation includes a justification and an option for providing feedback. In this way, you always know why you are seeing a story, and you can easily tell Newsstand whether to continue showing you similar stories. In other words, it gets better the more you use it.
• Briefing - Get caught up in under a minute with a blend of top headlines, local news, and personal interests.
• For You - Feed your curiosity with a stream of personalized recommendations assembled just for you.
• Library - Stay on top of your favorite topics, sources and magazines by adding them to your library
• Explore - Dig into categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more.
• Go Offline - Download any news edition, topic or magazine to read offline.
• Read Later - Save stories you don't have time to read now and go back to them later.
• Fast and efficient - Stories are formatted perfectly for your device.
• Support for push notifications
• Improved article layouts with new animations and effects
• Pinned videos so you can scroll through articles while you watch
• Shortcut that lets you easily return to the last article you were reading
• Magazines can be sorted by title or by most recent edition
• Bug fixes and performance improvements