Cozy RSS - Google Reader for iPhone
Get this app because you can start reading your RSS feeds instantly. No more messing with advanced settings. Guaranteed.
★★★★★ Featured in Editor's Picked by Best10Apps.com
★★★★★ iPhone 5 Optimized
"Wow! I'm totally blown-away. This is such a great rss app for minimalists."
Cozy RSS News Reader iPhone for Minimalists ~ syncs with Google Reader™
✓ Read without pains. Relax!
Enjoy reading your RSS feeds without wrist pain and eye strains.
The application is designed for both left-handed and right-handed people. Of course you can use both hands too!
✓ Do One Thing, Really Well
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you need a full-featured reader, you should look for other RSS reader apps such as GoReader, Feeddler RSS Reader, MobileRSS HD, Reeder, Perfect RSS Reader, Syndi RSS Reader, etc.
☑ Integration with Instapaper, Readability, Pocket
☑ Night mode and themes
☑ Offline Images
☑ Multiple Accounts
☑ Article Sharing
✓ Syncs with Google Reader™
✓ Ergonomic, clean, minimalistic design
✓ Offline Reading
✓ Secure Google login with OAuth
✘ Google application specific passwords
✘ Browse by Folders
✘ Subscription Management
✘ Mark all as read
✘ Article Sharing
✓ Designed for minimalists
Decluttered full-screen interface optimized for reading only.
✓ Reduce the risks of repetitive strain injury (RSI)
Ergonomic, comfortable, two-hand interface could reduces strains in your right hand. Use both hands to control the reader.
✓ Optimized for your eyes and reading pleasure
Optimal font size and colors make you happy. Brightness can be adjusted. Enjoy the reading pleasure that you have been experiencing with the iBook and Safari Reader.
✓ Offline reading
On a long flight without Internet connection? No problem, the content in your RSS feed are downloaded for offline reading.
✓ Save your time in waiting.
With extremely fast preloading of web content, you no longer need to wait for a long time.
✓ Support iPhone retina display
Eye-popping, sharp retina text reduces eye strain.
Note that a Google Reader account is required. You can get it for free at http://www.google.com/reader .
Let us know if you have feature requests.
Drop us e-mails at email@example.com
Support forum: http://getsatisfaction.com/cursorless_cozy_rss
Improves user experience
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 19, 2012
- 3.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• #TagList Free
• #TagList Pro
• 4 Lists Dialer: favorite contacts with photos
• 7-minute Scientific Workout Timer
• Add text to photos - Texted
• Amber - Study with SRS Flash Cards
• Awesome Tools for Small Business Owners
• BestOf Player - 3rd party Vimeo player
• Cableless Reader - Add / Transfer / Manage your PDF files with Finder wirelessly
• Camera Gold - Snappy; Full Screen; Square; Golden Ratio Grids
• Circle Battle 4P for iPad
• Commit Counter
• CoverSpeech - Timeline cover designer for Facebook
• Cozy for Feedly 2 - an RSS Reader Client with Good Fonts
• donelist - track these all; army knife task tracker
• Electronic Circuit Patterns Trading Cards for Tinkerers
• FindOrAdd Notes
• Full Screen Camera
• Full Screen Camera Plus
• GateApp for OpenVPN
• homeRain - home screen rain probability
• Kyoto Bicycle Parking Maps
• Low Poly Art Diamond Pattern Wallpaper or Lock Screen Generator with Colorful Lighting Themes
• Low Poly Wallpaper Free
• Maintain - never forget repeating tasks / todos
• Mini Kyoto City Guide Book with Secrets 2014 - Unconventional Guide to Food and Desserts
• NM23 Number Memory - 00-99 Mnemonic phonetic major system training
• OnlySome - Photo Album for Sharing with Privacy
• Place Center Pro
• Push! Morning Weather Forecast
• Red n Black Sketch Note for Thinkers
• Redcat for reddit
• rgif for reddit - powerful gif viewer
• Subtle Fx
• Supercharger Map Road Trip Planner for Tesla EV Owners
• Texted Pro
• Time List with Voice Lite - interval timer for HIT workout, yoga, pomodoro, cooking
• Tour List - Manage places you want to visit
• umeDict English <-> Japanese Dictionary
• Water Tracker Daily Pic
• Workout Habit
• Workout Sheet - Track and Log Exercises