Consumer Reports Magazine iPad Edition
iOS iPad Newsstand
ACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
September issue now available for download. Highlights:
• Protect Yourself Against Hospital Superbugs — plus our Ratings reveal which hospitals
are best and worst at preventing MRSA and C. diff infection.
• A Bathroom Remodel for the “Ages” — thoughtful design advice for a bathroom that’s
safe, comfy, and beautifully functional for every age.
• CR Investigates: what you don’t know about car-insurance pricing can hurt you.
• Best in Class Laptops — take advantage of back-to-school bargains, new lightweight
options, and a fresh version of Windows.
• Rage Against Robocalls — check out these solutions to stop the onslaught.
• Laundry Detergents that Really Clean Up — liquids, powders, and pods that do the job.
Bug fixes. Updated FAQ.