Consumer Reports Magazine iPad Edition
iOS iPad Newsstand
ACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
November issue now available for download. Highlights:
• Should You Be Worried About Cell-Phone Radiation? The evidence you need to hear,
plus safety precautions you can start taking now.
• Matching Machine Warning — washer-dryer pairs are widely sold, but some of these
duos aren’t exactly “dynamic” when it comes to performance.
• That Empty Feeling — win the war against chip bags and other packaged goods that
fool consumers into buying a lot of air.
• Elder Fraud Spotlight — learn about these common dupes and help build a safety net
for the vulnerable seniors in your life.
• Top TVs — our favorite HD, OLED, and Ultra HD sets ... from 60” models down to
• Medical Bill Sticker Shock — prevent tricky health insurance and Medicare problems
from costing you big money.
• PLUS WATCH EXCLUSIVE CONSUMER REPORTS VIDEOS, INCLUDING —
Make the Best Decision on that New TV ... Washing Machine Buying Guide ... Get a
Grip on Winter Driving ... and New Car Road Tests from the Consumer Reports Test
Bug fixes. Updated FAQ.