Consumer Reports Magazine iPad Edition
iOS iPad Newsstand
ACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
March issue now available for download. Highlights:
• Paying Too Much for Car Insurance? — savvy steps you can take to pay less and still get the coverage you want.
• Find Just Your Type! — get the perfect printer for home use ... or save money using the one you already own.
• Step Away from the Sticky Bun — how to eat healthy while shopping at the mall.
• Have More Fun With Your Phone — take advantage of recent innovations and conveniences while you choose the best service plan for you.
• Thinking About Adding a Dash Cam? — pros and cons, features to look for, and doo-dads to skip.
• Spotlight on Hearing Aids — affordable alternatives, plus what’s being done to give everyone access to treatment.
Updated for iOS 10.