Consumer Reports Magazine iPad Edition
iOS iPad Newsstand
ACCESS FOR CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBER AND SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS NOW AVAILABLE.
Consumer Reports - the magazine that millions trust to give them expert, unbiased Ratings, Reviews and Recommendations about all the products they buy – is now available on your iPad and enhanced with videos, images and much more. From cars to toasters, digital cameras and TVs, Consumer Reports has all you need to know before you buy.
Take a look – for free. Download the app and check out our free iPad preview issue. Interested in more? Each new monthly issue will be available for $4.99 as an in-app purchase. We’ll let you know when the next one is available.
Subscriptions are available!
Automatically renewed subscription options:
• 1-month for $2.99
• 1-year for $24.99
Please note that your credit card will be charged automatically for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Auto-renewal can be changed by going to the settings in your iTunes account.
Subscriptions start with the latest issue. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
August issue now available for download. Highlights:
• What you don’t know about home insurance could make you underinsured, over insured - and cost you a bundle.
• Your room-by-room guide to flooring — from wood to tile to engineered options, the best fit for every space.
• Does anyone still need a traditional pay TV package? Navigating the choices if you’re looking to cut the cord.
• Dynamic duos. Washer-dryer pairs that deliver style and performance for every budget.
• The skinny on fitness trackers — what to know if you’re trying to lose weight, lower blood pressure levels, and improve your sleep.
• A decision that could save your life — the car safety systems that owners value most, and the brands that do them best.
Updated for iOS 10.