This app was removed from the App Store.
You Park Lite
iOS iPhone Navigation
* Addressing the recent comments about annoyingly long times for retrieving GPS coordinates, I have submitted an update, to achieve retrieving GPS coordinates within 10 seconds. So, no more waiting for "hours" to mark your parking spot.
1. Very accurate GPS tagging capability, you would never hear about those 1000 miles away tagging.
2. User can choose the accuracy level for GPS coordinates based on the location.
3. Parking Timer
A revised and feature rich YOU PARK is available for download for $0.99.
Full Version includes
a. Voice notes
b. Picture notes
c. Parking Timer
d. Accurate GPS tagging.
Now where did I park my car?
How many times has it happened that you try so hard to find a parking spot on a side street or a huge airport car-park, or just a parking-lot, only to forget where you parked when you come back 2 hours or worse, 2 days later!
No more remembering cross streets, building names, lot numbers and colors.
At your parking spot, follow the instructions on screen and touch the "PARK " button and....THATS IT!
Want to get back to your car? Simple. Fire up the "YouPark" application and touch the "PARKED" button, and it will provide you turn by turn directions right to your favorite set of wheels!
To reset and start over again, just shake hard!
Simple but a life saver! A perfect parking companion
Worry about one less thing with You Park.
Directions to Users
1. When there is no clear view of the sky/ or when near tall building (in downtowns), this application is not efficient or as is any GPS device. set the accuracy to a large number and try again if you still want this app to mark the spot.
2. When in a parking-lot with no obstructions (tall buildings around), set the accuracy to the default 20 meters or less. You Park will take you right to your car.
If the accuracy level it set to a lower number, the time required to achieve the desired accuracy will increase. When there is no clear view of the sky, it might never achieve accuracy levels as low as 20 meters. Nevertheless in such situations, setting higher accuracy numbers might mark the spot.
Please feel free to contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback to make this application better and convenient for you.
1st generation iPhone and iPod touch users might experience lower efficiency with this application.
+ iOS4 Support