iOS Universal Navigation
√ Find your car's parked location.
√ Shows direction arrow towards the location of the car as you move around.
√ Parking meter, with two timers.
• Time to return back to car before the parking meter is expired.
√ Multiple alarms are sound until you open the app.
√ Save any location with full detail information.
√ In-app map directions.
√ You can find coffee shops, restaurants, hotels and other points of interest.
• You can store the points of interest for later refrence.
√ You can add locations by tapping on the map, or find an address.
• Location details such as address, GPS coordinates and date time are recorded automatically, you can also add picture, note and price rate to the location details.
√ You can add unlimited number of locations to this app.
• Locations could be listed ordered by date, distance to current location and price rate.
√ You can share location details by e-mail, text message or copy and paste.
√ As soon as you open the app you can record your current GPS location by two taps.
• Quickly tap on the blue dot icon ( current user location icon ) to see the details and record the current coordinates to share them, or copy the coordinates.
√ Many other uses such as keeping track of when you change your car's oil by taking a photo shot from the odometer and assigning it to a the current location.
• Finding points of interests in the app helps users to quickly find a place to meet up after they parked their car, they can see all the details for places such as menus and pictures with easy user interface navigation without losing sight of the map rectangle, or they can even save these places as favourites and find them faster later.
• In-app routing to destination helps users to see how far are they from their parked car and see how long it takes for them to get back to their car and this happens every time they open the app while they are away from their car and the app automatically updates the routing information based on the new user position.
√ It is not all the time you have an address to look for, or not every secluded location in the world has an address so we added searching the map by latitude and longitude coordinates.
• When in searching addresses, you can enter latitude and longitude in the form of 00.000000,00.000000 right in the search bar.
• Yo can also send your secluded locations coordinates to others and they can locate them on the map by use of this app.
••• New App : CityTrips - Organizer •••
• From the "Options" screen, select the "Other Products" menu, to view this app in the app store.
-= Important updates from previous updates
√ You can make the map rotate towards the direction of your device.