MapQuest: Free Navigation, GPS, Maps & Traffic
iOS iPhone Navigation
Get where you need to go with the MapQuest GPS and navigation app. Whether it’s using turn-by-turn voice navigation for walking or driving directions, booking a ride through a variety of transportation options (including Uber and car2go), or using local transit*, MapQuest has the tools you need to navigate your world how you want.
MAP AND GPS NAVIGATION FEATURES:
• Live vector maps
• Voice-guided, turn-by-turn GPS navigation
• Real-time traffic updates
• Automatic reroutes based on traffic conditions
• Alternative routes optimized with traffic and road closures taken into account
• Ability to compare cost and ETA from a variety of transportation options
• Integration with Uber and car2go**
• Share ETA and location with friends and family
• Save your home and work address to easily get directions from wherever you are
DO MORE THAN GET DIRECTIONS:
• Search nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like restaurants, gas stations, hotels, etc. with our industry-first layers bar
• Book nearby hotels directly from the MapQuest app
• Stay ahead of storms. View local weather so you can plan ahead
• Save money by comparing prices of nearby gas stations
• Browse menus, make reservations and order food through OpenTable and GrubHub
• Car broken down? Directly access on-demand roadside assistance for help
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
* Transit currently available in Denver and Washington D.C with new cities coming soon
** Where Uber and car2go services are available
• We’ve redesigned our Nav Hat (the bar at the top of the screen that shows traffic and your ETA)! It’s cleaner, sleeker, harder, better, faster, stronger.
• Do you ever think to yourself, “Gee, I have so much constructive feedback I’d love to share with MapQuest. If only there were a way I could easily rate the app and submit my feedback once I reach the end of my route.” We thought so! Whether you love our app or you think we can do better we want to know. Look for the prompt at the end of your route - we’d love to hear your thoughts.
• Did your navigation experience go just as you expected? Then we’re doing our job. We’re continuing to make search and data improvements every day so you can explore without hiccups or unpleasant surprises.
• To top it all off, we’ve fixed bugs and crashes from the previous version! Now what’s more exciting than that?
• As always, please share your feedback by emailing us directly at email@example.com.