London Underground - Map and route planner by Zuti
"Probably the best map and route planner out there" - recent customer review
Don't take our word for it, join over 1 million users who rely on this app daily.
● KEY FEATURES ●
● Simple, fast and easy to use.
● Designed for the first time visitor and experienced commuter.
● Unique "Travel Explorer" feature provides a view of travel times and distances from any location on the map.
● Latest official TFL (Transport For London) map.
● Planned route animates on the map.
● Saves and recalls favourite and recent journeys.
● Take me home feature.
● Online street map integration (when an internet connection is available).
● Services can be turned on or off, routing around problems.
● Works in both landscape and portrait modes.
● Easily locates your nearest transport stop.
● Places of interest, parks etc are built in to the application.
● OVERVIEW ● The London Underground application is a superb route planner for the London Underground system with many unique features. The inbuilt map provides the official view of the city underground services with the ability to flip to an online street map view when an internet connection is available. This way the user can view the online map feature when above ground and the transport map and route planning is still fully functional underground or anywhere there is no internet connection. This provides the best of both worlds, the transport map and route planning anytime, anywhere and online street maps and search when a connection is available.
● TRAVEL EXPLORER ● The unique travel explorer feature provides a view of travel times and distances from any location on the map. This is helpful for getting a sense of scale and connectivity of the transport system and can provide some interesting results. For example is it quicker to use the tube to go from Covent Garden to Tottenham Court Road or is it quicker on foot? (Hint, the quickest route will keep you fitter). No other application makes it so easy to get around on the tube and allow you to make travel decisions based on the actual distances and estimated travel times on foot.
● ROUTING ● Does not require an internet connection and will always be available to display a clear and detailed view of the city transport system, plus list and animate the optimum route for your journey. Provides the fastest route calculations of any mobile routing application (virtually instantaneous) using actual published journey times with the ability to select the quickest route or the route with the least changes.
Comprehensive details of your planned route are provided, including changes, directions of travel, number of stops, predicted journey times, etc. Uniquely this application gives you “direction”, “towards” and “service frequency” information (not available on any other offline journey planner) for example “Take the Northern line (Southbound) towards Stockwell for 10 mins (6 stops). Service runs every 7 minutes” which is essential when finding the correct platform and connection. Also given are alternatives for each leg of the journey.
● NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED ● The map and routing do not require an internet connection and you will not be charged data connection fees. This also means the application runs perfectly underground, on an aeroplane, etc. For international visitors to a city who have data roaming turned off this is an ideal solution.
● LIVE INFO ● When an internet connection is available, optional "Live Information" on the current state of the transport services and real time station departure boards can be viewed allowing you to plan your journeys in advance and avoid any potential delays. Unique to this application is the ability to turn off services that are out of action and automatically calculate an alternative route.
● MORE MAPS ● This map is one in a series of Zuti worldwide city maps, if you like this product you may also enjoy some of our other offerings, please visit www.zuti.co.uk for further information.
New map and routing due to changes on the TFL network, namely:
1) Due to refurbishment Bakerloo and Northern trains will not stop at Embankment until early November 2014
2) Lift maintenance work at Edgware Road (Bakerloo line) station is now complete and the station has reopened
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 23, 2014
- Visual IT Ltd
- 2.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (7)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Barcelona Metro - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Barcelona Metro Free - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Beijing Subway by Zuti
• Beijing Subway for iPad by Zuti
• Berlin Metro - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Berlin Metro Free - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Boston Subway by Zuti
• Boston Subway for iPad by Zuti
• Chicago Metro - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Chicago Metro Free - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Great Britain Rail - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Great Britain Rail Free - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Greater London A-Z
• Hong Kong Subway by Zuti
• Hong Kong Subway for iPad by Zuti
• London Bus - Map and route planner by Zuti
• London Bus Free - Map and route planner by Zuti
• London Tube - Map and route planner by Zuti
• London Tube Free - Map and route planner by Zuti
• London Underground Free - Map and route planner by Zuti
• London Visitors A-Z
• Madrid Metro by Zuti
• Madrid Metro for iPad by Zuti
• Mini London A-Z
• Moscow Metro by Zuti
• New York Subway - Map and route planner by Zuti
• New York Subway Free - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Paris Metro Free by Zuti
• Paris Metro by Zuti
• Rome Metro - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Rome Metro Free - Map and route planner by Zuti
• San Francisco Metro - Map and route planner by Zuti
• San Francisco Metro Free - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Singapore Metro by Zuti
• Tokyo Metro by Zuti
• Tokyo Metro for iPad by Zuti
• Tyne and Wear Metro - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Tyne and Wear Metro Free - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Vienna Metro by Zuti
• Vienna Metro for iPad by Zuti
• Washington Metro - Map and route planner by Zuti
• Washington Metro Free - Map and route planner by Zuti