Google Maps - Transit & Food
iOS Universal Navigation
Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go - no matter what part of the world you’re in.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover places and explore like a local
• Discover local restaurant, events, and activities that matter to you
• Know what’s trending and new places that are opening in the areas you care about
• Decide more confidently with “Your match,” a number on how likely you are to like a place
• Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
• Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends
• Follow must-try places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
* Some features not available in all countries
Commuting is hard, but Google Maps is here to help. See live traffic, delays, and disruptions no matter how you get to work - whether you drive, take transit, or a combination of both. If you’re driving, you can even link Spotify or Apple Music to control your music right from navigation mode.
When you’re not working, use Google Maps’ new group planning feature to plan your next activity. Create a shortlist of places and share with friends who can easily vote on where to go - so you can stop sending those endless group texts that open in multiple apps that never end in a decision.