iOS Universal Navigation
Dublin Buster can help you find bus routes to connect two locations in Dublin, Ireland.
Dublin Buster is designed for convenient access to information relevant to traveling on Dublin Bus. You can find possible bus routes between two locations, locate bus stops near any location, view bus routes on map and access time tables.
- Find your directions (possible bus routes) to connect between any two points in Dublin
- Locate bus stops close to any locations in Dublin city
- View a bus route visually on map
- Browse and search bus routes
- Browse and search bus stops on a chosen bus route
- Find the nearest bus stop of a selected bus route to your current location
- Discover which buses stop at a particular bus stop
- Walking direction to a bus stop (both in-app and external map app)
- Search and bookmark locations
- Save and manage found directions and locations
- Access bus timetables easily
- Wikipedia location-based article search
- Panaromia location-based photo search
- Access the app's help and some Dublin bus related information
Some Limitation on iPod Touch:
- The app is fully functional without Internet except the following: map tile loading, location search, reverse geocoding and info view.
Some bus routes are using one timetable in the same way that the Dublin Bus's official timetables are on the website. You need to be careful when using the timetable of these bus routes by reading the attached route variations.
The information available in the app is for guidance only. There is no guarantee that bus stop information in this app is accurate, correct or update-to-date. The app developer shall not be liable for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use or mis-use of any information contained in this app. Routes in the system sometimes do not record all possible variations. Routes can also be modified by Dublin Bus for operational reasons. Double-check timetables and news on the Dublin Bus website for more accurate and up-to-date information.
- iOS 11 compatibility fixes
- Update bus routes and timetable
- General bug fixes and improvements