Plan your bike ride with routes particularly suited for bikes that avoid high-speed roads and prefer bike paths.
Bike Planner should be used before you get on your bike. You can see the route on a map and which roads you should follow. If you need on-bike guidance, try Co-Rider that speaks to you while riding, keeping your eyes on the road.
Routes are based on OpenStreetMap data and Bike Planner is only useful in areas where OpenStreetMap coverage is good.
• New design with full-screen mode.
• Faster and more reliable route printing.
• Easy access to route from RideWithGPS.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 18, 2014
- Anders Borum
- 35.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (10)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Drawing Den
• Drawing Den unlocked
• Working Copy
• Working Copy Enterprise