Yardbirds HiRes Player
Yardbirds HiRes Player plays internet radio streams(*1) and also streams music files(*2) including hi-res(*3) on a WebDAV server. If you are tired of listening to the radio, you can listen to your favorite music on a WebDAV server. Or vice versa. It provides Playlist feature (Shortcut-List) that ease the management(*4)/playback of your music files. Each Shortcut-List handles music files that span multiple WebDAV servers.
There's no limit in its server, capacity, and number. It differs from major music streaming services. You can obtain more comfortable cloud music streaming environment by using of home-server or NAS(*5).
It provides a better look-and-feel, mimicking analog audio devices. It has 100 radio stations preset as samples. It supports various playlist formats (pls/m3u/asx/xspf/webloc). You can easily add more preset radio stations with built-in tuner/iTunes file sharing/Open In.... Basically, it preserves preemptive playback mode if the radio stations list is displayed. The view will not be changed arbitrarily during playback sequence.
※ Try to maximize the size of stream buffer if you encounter frequent buffering. Please note this operation loses responsiveness of starting playback.
※ In most cases, you can cancel current processing while rotating indicator being shown. Tap on it to cancel.
※ In Edit mode, double-tap a preset to edit.
※ Hi-res file streaming capability requires an iOS device with dual core cpu.
※ IEEE802.11n Wi-Fi router is required to play hi-res music.
※ Strong field intensity is required to play hi-res music.
* Music dedicated WebDAV Browser feature (SSL, DigestAuth, ...)
* WebDAV art work -- Album Cover Art (album.jpg) , Art work for individual tunes ([Tune Title].jpg)
* WebDAV lyrics -- ([Tune Title].txt)
* WebDAV thumbnails -- (album.png, [Tune Title].png) 64x64 pixel raster file is recommended in order to be drawn quickly..
* Maintain(Import/Export/DeleteAll) preset stations -- (iCloud/Local)
* Edit(Add/Edit(*4)/Duplicate/Delete) a preset site(station or WebDAV server) -- (TopView)
* Add comments to a site preset -- (Please swipe a preset station item to the left at TopView)
* iTunes like built-in tuner with more than 5000 active stations -- (Please tap station “like” icon at TopView)
* Select a single channel from a station with multiple channels -- (StationInfoView)
* User definable category names of preset stations -- (Settings.app)
* Sleep Timer -- (Please tap the clock icon)
* Fade in -- (Settings.app)
* Simple external interface for other apps that copies tune/station info to pasteboard -- (Please double-tap the title bar during playback)
* Shuffle playback -- (Interaction to AudioPlayerView/Shake)
* Repeat playback
* Switch player mode seamlessly -- (StationListView⇔AudioPlayerView)
* Launch radio stations' Web site -- (Comment of preset station/StationInfoView)
* Reduction of unnecessary items (No Advertisements/No Station Logo)
*1) Basically supports MP3/AAC/AAC+ and optionally supports ALAC/AIFF/WAV. There's no plan to support WMA such as Japanese community FM.
*2) Basically supports MP3/AAC/AAC+/ALAC/AIFF/(part of)WAV. There's no plan to support WMA.
*3) iPhone4S streams 192KHz/24bit file. Supported files are WAV/ALAC/AIFF.
*4) In accordance with your editing environment (Mac/PC/iOS Device), use an appropriate WebDAV browser to edit contents on WebDAV servers.
*5) Artwork/lyrics function may not work with the NAS that is using a minor WebDAV server. Because there's a room to adapt to your environment, let me know the WebDAV server software of your environment.
Bold typeface artist name
Color variations of an artist
BugFixing (Continuous playback of HiRes files)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Rikki Systems Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (2)
- 4.1 MB