Ukulele Chord Detector
Ukulele Chord Detector is aimed at Ukulele players of any ability to help you learn to play the tracks on your iPod music library by automatically detecting the chords within the track.
Please note if you use the Apple iTunes Match service, a track must by downloaded to your device before it can be used in Chord Detector.
With our update Chord Detection engine its now much quiker and easier to get most accurate results possible (up to 95% in ideal conditions). Ukulele Chord Detector can recognise many different chord types including major, minor, augmented, dimimished, diminished7, dominant7 and minorMajor7.
To get started just select one of your iPod library tracks(†) from within the Ukulele Chord Detector app and within minutes you will be presented with a view of the detected chords contained within that track.
You have the option to view the detected chords in two different forms, scrolling and tabular. In both of these views you are able to play the track and the chords will move or be highlighted as the song is playing.
You can now start to view the chords of a track when analysis is still ongoing. Also you can queue up tracks to be processed, so while you are learning to play one song the chords are being generated for your other tracks in the background.
You can also share the detected chords with your friends.
The following controls are available on the chord view screens:-
● Play/Pause - play or pause the track.
● Rewind 30s - rewind the track by 30 seconds.
● Forward 30s - forward the track by 30 seconds.
● Tempo Adj. - slow down the track without affecting the pitch by a variable amount down to 1/4 of its original speed.
● Capo Adj. - transpose the chords according to which fret you want your capo on
For best performance we recommend using this app on iPhone 3Gs and above.
† The following audio file formats are supported, MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF. DRM protected content is not supported. Tracks must by sync'd to your device. If you use iTunes Match you must make sure the tracks are downloaded onto your device.
Two new exciting ways to detect chords:
○ YouTube Integration
• Search YouTube and detect the chords within YouTube videos
○ SoundCloud Integration
• Access your SoundCloud sounds or just search SoundCloud and detect the chords within them SoundCloud sounds.
Also in this release:
• Filter iPod Library tracks by Artist/Album/Playlist
• New settings to control cache size.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 19, 2013
- Martian Storm Ltd.
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (5)
- 32.2 MB