Your music library doesn't have to look ordinary. Track 8 brings the Metro player experience to your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad with an exciting music player. Browse and play your music in an immersive visual experience of album artwork and artist images.
- Available for your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
- Explore a clean Metro music interface
- Share to Facebook, Twitter, App.net and Day One.
- Scrobble your tracks to Last.FM, and share "Now Playing" tweets right from Track 8.
- View background images of artists from Last.fm
- Quickly find and listen to your recently played, new, and most played albums
- Customize the appearance of Track 8 to fit your personal style
- Sync your appearance settings via iCloud
- Enjoy beautiful artist, album, and playlist views
- Search for songs at breakneck speeds
- Gesture controls to easily adjust the volume and change tracks.
- Supports AirPlay, AirPlay Mirroring, iCloud, iTunes Match, and Launch Center Pro.
" . . . if you love really interacting with your music while you listen, you can't go wrong with it." - Alan Henry, Lifehacker
"Track 8 provides a clean and beautiful interface on the iPad." - Sean Capelle, AppAdvice
"If you think Metro UI looks and feels good, Track 8 by Ender Labs is a must buy. " - Mikhail Madnani, Beautiful Pixels
"Track 8 really is beautiful with nice graphics, a clean layout, and smooth animations between menus." - Eliot Van Buskirk, Gizmodo
Follow Track 8 on Twitter for updates:
@Track8App ( http://twitter.com/Track8App )
Become a fan of Track 8 on Facebook:
Report any issues/bugs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Track 8 is going global!
For our Chinese users, we've added Simplified and Traditional Chinese localizations, and we added the ability to share the track you're listening to through Sina Weibo. We've also added Spanish, Portuguese, German, Korean, and French localizations for many of our other users. With globalization as well as bug fixes and some minor feature updates, Track 8 is better than ever before!
- Sina Weibo support! You must have a Chinese Keyboard enabled and a Sina Weibo account to use this feature.
- Track 8 is localized in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Korean, and French!
- Swipe left to right on screen titles to go back.
- Swipe up to dismiss alerts or popovers.
- Support for x-callback-url ( Viticci Mode ), and template tags [[artist]], [[track]], and [[album]]. See http://track8.fm/urls for more details.
- Fixed screen glitch that caused overlapping screens.
- Improved sharpness of non-retina assets.
- Improved animations throughout app.
- Tapping album art no longer automatically shuffles music.
- Tile picker improvements with localization.
- Artist images from Last.FM should no longer show placeholder images, it can still happen with bad data though.
- Changes to sharing music.
- Artist images now appear correctly on their respective pages.
- Play/pause button no longer gets stuck when Track 8 goes into the background.
- Fixed typo on artist image cache.
- Playlist now has Play All Button.
- Shuffle now selects a track at random rather than the first item.
- Track 8 no longer hangs at the end of an album.
- Tile picker and tiles now align properly in different localizations ( Sorry to our Spanish friends! ).
- Updated About Page with credits to those who assisted with translations.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 11, 2013
- Ender Labs
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (11)
- 23.1 MB