Known Issues: StudioTrack does not currently work with iOS 7 and later. As of iOS 7, if a user opens StudioTrack in landscape mode and then selects a recorded song, the songs GUI fails to load all the way and none of the buttons work. Also as of iOS 7, selecting a recorded song will sometimes present with no audio play back - plugging in headphones or input device and then unplugging seems to restore the audio until user changes songs. Fixes for iOS 7 are coming soon. StudioTrack works well with iOS 6.
StudioTrack is a multitrack recorder and songwriting tool for musicians who want to capture musical ideas and record songs on their iPad. StudioTrack works with the iPad built-in microphone and headphones and most iPad audio interfaces (GuitarJack Model 2 recommended). WiFi sync allows StudioTrack recordings to be downloaded to any desktop computer with a browser. Tracks can then be loaded into any recording software (DAW) to continue working on songs.
• Multitrack Recording: 8 tracks plus bounce
• Re-arrangable tracks with FX Bypass, Reverb Send, Pan, Gain, Mute, Solo, Record Arm and Track Icon
• TrackFX: Tempo-synced Delay, Compressor, Parametric EQ and Reverb Send on every track
• Calibrated Meters: Accurately monitor record and playback levels
• Calibrated Faders: Accurately adjust playback level of each track
• MasterFX: Sweeten the sound of your recordings with a compressor-limiter and a 4-band parametric EQ
• Output Compressor-Limiter: Fatten sound of the output mix
• Master Channel with Reverb Return and Stereo Output meters
• Metronome: Select tempo by number or tapping - includes pro drum recordings
• Bounce: Mix song to track 1 and 2 of a new song to record as many tracks as you want
• Mix: Save the mix as a stereo file
• AudioPaste: Paste audio to StudioTrack from over 90 AudioCopy compatible apps
• AudioCopy: Copy a track or a mix in StudioTrack. Name a copy to identify it in the AudioCopy history list of up to 12 items (includes audio previews). Paste to another track in StudioTrack, to another song in StudioTrack, to any AudioPaste enabled app, and to apps that support Apple's general pasteboard.
• Slide-to-Record: Prevents over-writing tracks
Latency Compensation: Accurate to within 1ms
• Recording Quality: 16 bit, 44.1 kHz
• Supports both portrait and landscape iPad views
• Input Monitoring: Enable/disable input monitoring using the settings tool. Input monitoring is enabled when a track is armed and in either Pause or Record mode. Playback of existing tracks overrides input monitoring. When input monitoring is on, sliders on armed tracks are enabled and control the monitor mix.
• Bass Response Correction: When set to AUTO, this will boost the bass response of the recorded signal when using the built-in mic and headset jack, but will not affect devices connected via the dock connector.
• Monitoring through FX: MTrack your vocals and instruments with reverb, delay, eq, and compression non-destructively
• WiFi sync mixes or individual tracks to a computer, and import into any software that imports WAV files
• File Import/Export: Import by opening an audio email attachment or by dragging audio files into StudioTrack's File Sharing area under Apps in iTunes. Supports wav, mp3 and aiff. StudioTrack's Sessions folder can be dragged out of iTunes to the desktop. Requires iOS 4.0 and iTunes 9.2 or above.
• GuitarTone Amps & Effects: Interpretations of essential vintage and custom amps and pedals. GuitarTone includes three free amps ('60 Slant, Custom and Tweed Blues) and three free effects (UltraPhase, Drive+ and Va-Room), with additional tones available for $9.99 per 12-pack. Amp and effect packs purchased in the GuitarTone app will be activated soon in FourTrack and StudioTrack. GuitarJack Model 2 activates $19.98 worth of GuitarTone amps and effects while connected.
• Free High Visibility Tuner: Fast, accurate tuning
• GuitarJack Model 2 Control Panel - Adjust input settings of Sonoma's GuitarJack high quality audio I/O interface for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Select 1/4-inch line in, stereo 1/8-inch line in, or use both inputs simultaneously to record onto two tracks at once. GuitarJack's 1/8-inch stereo line/headphone output offers increased drive for headphones. GuitarJack features Lo-Z and Hi-Z modes, 60 dB of continuous level control, a 12 dB pad for 72 dB of adjustment and a 24-bit AD/DA converter.
• TaylorEQ: Sonoma Wire Works teamed with Taylor Guitars to create an input EQ for enhancing the FourTrack and StudioTrack recordings of Taylor Guitars or any acoustic instrument. Select from a range of Taylor body styles in basic mode, or select the Advanced tab to adjust the 6 band parametric equalizer manually.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 31, 2014
- Sonoma Wire Works
- 37.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (22)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (89)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• InstantDrummer: AirWrench
• InstantDrummer: Arashi Beach
• InstantDrummer: Brand Nu-Metal 1
• InstantDrummer: Brand Nu-Metal 2
• InstantDrummer: Chill Factor
• InstantDrummer: Combustion
• InstantDrummer: Commotion
• InstantDrummer: Country Beat 1
• InstantDrummer: Earth Beat
• InstantDrummer: Fast One
• InstantDrummer: Funkmeister
• InstantDrummer: Heartbreaker
• InstantDrummer: Hip Hop 1
• InstantDrummer: Latin Beat 1
• InstantDrummer: Oasis
• InstantDrummer: Popster
• InstantDrummer: Space Time
• InstantDrummer: Supa Funk
• InstantDrummer: Tripped On Funk
• InstantDrummer: Tropical Sun
• Taylor EQ