iOS iPad Music
StudioTrack is a multitrack recorder and songwriting tool for musicians who want to capture musical ideas and record songs on their iPad. StudioTrack works with the iPad built-in microphone and headphones and most iPad audio interfaces (GuitarJack Model 2 recommended). WiFi sync allows StudioTrack recordings to be downloaded to any desktop computer with a browser. Tracks can then be loaded into any recording software (DAW) to continue working on songs.
• Multitrack Recording: 8 tracks plus bounce
• Re-arrangable tracks with FX Bypass, Reverb Send, Pan, Gain, Mute, Solo, Record Arm and Track Icon
• TrackFX: Tempo-synced Delay, Compressor, Parametric EQ and Reverb Send on every track
• Calibrated Meters: Accurately monitor record and playback levels
• Calibrated Faders: Accurately adjust playback level of each track
• MasterFX: Sweeten the sound of your recordings with a compressor-limiter and a 4-band parametric EQ
• Output Compressor-Limiter: Fatten sound of the output mix
• Master Channel with Reverb Return and Stereo Output meters
• Metronome: Select tempo by number or tapping - includes pro drum recordings
• Bounce: Mix song to track 1 and 2 of a new song to record as many tracks as you want
• Mix: Save the mix as a stereo file
• AudioPaste: Paste audio to StudioTrack from over 90 AudioCopy compatible apps
• AudioCopy: Copy a track or a mix in StudioTrack. Name a copy to identify it in the AudioCopy history list of up to 12 items (includes audio previews). Paste to another track in StudioTrack, to another song in StudioTrack, to any AudioPaste enabled app, and to apps that support Apple's general pasteboard.
• Slide-to-Record: Prevents over-writing tracks
Latency Compensation: Accurate to within 1ms
• Recording Quality: 16 bit, 44.1 kHz
• Supports both portrait and landscape iPad views
• Input Monitoring: Enable/disable input monitoring using the settings tool. Input monitoring is enabled when a track is armed and in either Pause or Record mode. Playback of existing tracks overrides input monitoring. When input monitoring is on, sliders on armed tracks are enabled and control the monitor mix.
• Bass Response Correction: When set to AUTO, this will boost the bass response of the recorded signal when using the built-in mic and headset jack, but will not affect devices connected via the dock connector.
• Monitoring through FX: Track your vocals and instruments with reverb, delay, eq, and compression non-destructively
• File Import/Export: Import by opening an audio email attachment or by dragging audio files into StudioTrack's File Sharing area under Apps in iTunes. Supports wav, mp3 and aiff. StudioTrack's Sessions folder can be dragged out of iTunes to the desktop. Requires iOS 4.0 and iTunes 9.2 or above.
• Dropbox file sharing: Upload and store your mixes and projects to your Dropbox account, then share your music by emailing download links to friends.
- Improved support in Interfaces panel for GuitarJack Stage, StudioJack Mini and GuitarJack 2 USB.
- Greatly enhanced support for GuitarJack Stage, StudioJack Mini, GuitarJack 2, GuitarJack 2 USB and generic USB audio interfaces.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when arming a track for record with GuitarTone open.
- Fixed crash when touching "Get More Gear" button in GuitarTone.
- Fixed a bug where song screenshot was not being saved properly when exiting app.
- Fixed bugs and crash related to compressors (Slammer and GuitarTone Fatti) which was preventing some sessions from being reopened.
- Fixed issue with opening new songs created on a fresh install.
- News: GuitarJack Stage and StudioJack Mini audio interfaces for Mac, PC, iOS and Android are now available.
- Updated for iOS 9.
- Added Dropbox file sharing.
- Added AudioCopy 3: Copy audio between AudioCopy 3 enabled apps.
- Added support for upcoming GuitarJack Stage and StudioJack Mini.