This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Music
Shazam is the best way to identify music and TV. In seconds you’ll know the name of any song, or more about what you’re watching - touch to Shazam to start your journey.
Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding music and TV even when you leave the app. Check out trending sounds from all around the world, and get new content daily from your favourite Shazamed artists.
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on iTunes
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Share your discoveries on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest
• Listen to full tracks with Rdio, Spotify or Deezer
• Connect to Rdio to create a playlist of your Shazamed tracks, or add tracks to any Rdio playlist
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Turn on Auto Shazam, and the app will continuously identify music and TV, while respecting your
battery life and privacy
• Go to shazam.com/myshazam to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows
you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Pulse has real-time top charts showing you what’s being Shazamed right now
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country. Previews are courtesy of iTunes.
• Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
This will be the last update to (Shazam)RED and as of August 7 it will no longer be available on the App Store.
Shazam is incredibly proud to have worked with RED for the past four and a half years in the fight against HIV/AIDS. The (Shazam)RED app has raised more than $500,000 for the Global Fund, and we'd like to thank everyone who supported (Shazam)RED because you helped make this happen. To find out more, please visit http://bit.ly/1qUqy5X
If you already have (Shazam)RED, update to this version and on August 7 we'll tell you how to get all the new features via our free Shazam App. You’ll get the same ad-free experience and you’ll keep your Shazam Tags.
This release brings full track playback to Shazam, powered by Rdio. Once you’re connected, you can play any track and carry on listening to the music as you discover more in the app. Shazam a song to get started.
Got a question? Take a look at our community pages on http://support.shazam.com and don’t forget to follow @shazam to keep up to date with all the latest news.