iOS Universal Music
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to magically connect with the world around them.
Shazam to discover, buy, and share the music and TV all around you.
Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding music and TV even when you leave the app. Check out trending sounds from all around the world, and get new content daily from your favourite Shazamed artists.
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on iTunes
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Share your discoveries on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest
• Listen to your Shazams in Rdio, Beats Music, Spotify, Deezer or Google Play All Access (where available)
• Connect to Spotify / Rdio to play full tracks in Shazam and add your Shazams to Spotify / Rdio playlists
• Start an iTunes Radio station based on tracks you've Shazamed (where available)
• See song recommendations from others like you
Shazam in no time. Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch for the artist, song, and lyrics that unfold with the music.
• Find out what song is playing in seconds
• Follow along with the lyrics
• See your past Shazams at a Glance with a simple swipe up
• Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding tunes for you
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
See it, Shazam it. Unlock content, interactive experiences, special offers & more wherever you see the Shazam camera logo or a QR code. Tap the camera icon in the app to get started.
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Turn on Auto Shazam, and the app will continuously identify music and TV, while respecting your battery life and privacy
• Go to shazam.com to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Pulse has real-time top charts showing you what’s being Shazamed right now
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country. Previews are courtesy of iTunes.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• See it, Shazam it. Unlock content, interactive experiences, special offers & more wherever you see the Shazam camera logo or a QR code. Tap the camera icon in the app to get started.
• Log in with your email address to see your discoveries on shazam.com and experience a more personalized Shazam.
• We know, we broke a few things in 8.6. For those of you who’ve been getting crashes on startup, update now and things should be back to normal.
• Auto Shazams are now easier to find - grouped together right there in My Shazam. To add one to your main list, tap the plus icon in the top right of the track page. To get started with Auto Shazam, flip the switch on the homescreen and your work is done!
148Apps —Shazam Encore