Samplecraze Compression Tutorials Part 2
There are few subjects more confusing than compression. It’s one thing understanding what the various controls do in theory, but quite another to know which ones to tweak to give your sounds more body, even out their dynamics, and bring forth all their detail from the depths of your mixes.
From beginner to advanced these iPhone Apps are better than reading any book, the Samplecraze Compression iPhone Apps train your ears to hear how the sound changes with different compressor settings and types, so you learn how to extract the best results from your own tracks.
Tutorials included in this app.
- Compression Primer: A detailed explanation of all the features of a compressor and how to use them.
- Compressing drum loops: Advanced techniques used in dynamically reshaping drum loops.
- Compressing drum hits: Using compressor features and techniques in creating new textures from kicks, snares and claps.
- Compressing a plucked instrument: Understanding the techniques and processes used in compressing the most complex of all instruments.
- Fixed an error where some of the Movie Files were not supported by certain versions of iPhone.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 08, 2010
- Zombie Design Limited
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1)
- 132 MB