iOS Universal Music
It's the most powerful tool you've ever had in your pants! You know ... for tuning. That said, this is one of those nuggets on the App store you cannot afford to miss if you value being in tune and you take your smartphone with you when you go places. Yes to both? Then it's a no-brainer!
- Tune all strings at once! Just strum your guitar, and see the pitch of all strings instantly.
- Guitar/bass mode
- 1:1 port of the award-winning PolyTune pedal (Guitar Player, Guitar World, Premier Guitar, MIPA, NAMM Best in Show 2010, etc.)
- Based one the world’s best selling pedal tuner used by countless pros such as Steve Vai, John Petrucci, Steve Morse, Orianthi and many more!
PolyTune is the world's first polyphonic tuner that will have future guitarists wondering how we ever got by without it.
The magic lies in a never before seen approach to tuning aimed at speed, accuracy and ease of use, which allows you to get in tune fast, and back to doing what you love: playing.
The PolyTune iPhone app is a 1:1 port of the award-winning PolyTune pedal tuner, and PolyTune for iPhone delivers exactly the same features and tuning technology as the pedal version. The pedal version is the fastest way to tune on-stage, whereas the iPhone app is the fastest and most convenient way to tune off-stage.
- Reference pitch from 435Hz to 445Hz
- Drop tuning from E-flat to B
- 0.5 cent accuracy
- 2 chromatic tuning modes: Needle and Stream
- MonoPoly recognizes whether one or several strings are played at once