Pacemaker - Create & share mixtapes with friends
iOS Universal Music
You were born to make amazing mixtapes, let everyone hear them! Simply pick your tracks or playlist from Spotify and pow, your mixtape is ready to drop!
Darn! Pacemaker is unfortunately not compatible with Apple Music.
You can create amazing mixtapes with iTunes tracks, however you cannot share these.
**App Store Best of 2015 and 2014**
**Apple Design Award Winner 2015**
**App Store Editor’s Choice 2014 and 2015**
“It’s not just a DJing app - it’s DJing reinvented for the touchscreen” – Wired
“An excellent balance between simplicity and feature bloat” – The Verge
“You’re likely to see Pacemaker at a house party near you” – DJ TechTools
Pacemaker for iPhone – Create and share mixtapes with friends!
– Make it personal! Pacemaker’s AI DJ technology helps you find tracks that match and make perfect transitions between them.
– Your mixtape, your rules! Push the “Mix now” lightning button to instantly mix in the next track. Ta-daa!
– When ready, be generous! Share your mixtape, so others can enjoy it too.
– Follow users who create mixtapes just the way you like it.
– Hot hot hot! Discover the most popular mixtapes in the Hot List!
– Show some love and like your favourites to save them for later.
– Comment and share your opinion if a mixtape impressed you!
– Remix if you feel like someone else’s mixtape could use some pick-me-up!
– Being a killjoy is impossible! Seamlessly jump to any part of a track, and it will keep playing in sync with the beat.
– Pimp it up! Blast your mixtape to the next level with a full range of colorful live effects.
Pacemaker for Apple Watch – One-touch-mixing magic!
Add live effects and mix in new tracks directly from your wrist.
– Be social on the move! Enjoy your Mixtape Home Feed and keep track of the number of plays and likes on your friends’ mixtapes.
– Quickly get the next track into the mix! Just tap it and Pacemaker will move to the next mix moment.
– Rule the party from your wrist! Pacemaker for Apple Watch comes with our most popular effects, ChopChop, Whitenoise, 8-Bit and Hi-Lo! - for free!
Pacemaker for iPad – The complete live DJ tool with the epic Autopilot™ feature.
– Hit sync and with a full set of colorful effects and a crossfader, you have unlimited creative influence over the music you love!
– What to play next? Pacemaker’s track selection assistant Match Machine™ finds tracks that match perfectly with the ones currently playing.
– Need a break? Activate Autopilot™ – your personal DJ that automagically mixes music for you.
In-App purchases for iPhone and iPad:
Whitenoise - SwooooOOOSH! The powerful build up effect that gives you a dramatic and perfectly timed drop, every time.
8-Bit - The bit crusher that makes your track sound like a retro video game.
ChopChop - Slice up a track for a stuttering effect and build up tension before the big drop.
Hi-Lo - Remove the high or low frequencies from your tracks to create a swooping sound effect.
Reverb - Make the track sound as if it’s being played in a small hut or the largest of cathedrals.
(iPad) Echo - Echo echo… Is there anybody out there?
(iPad) Roll - Create a loop that spins on top of a track.
(iPad) Loop - Create synchronised loops on the fly; split or double, exit and re-loop. Also included is the exclusive Pacemaker Loop Travel.
(iPad) Beatskip - Skip a pre-determined number of beats forwards or backwards to create stutter in your sound.
Fire in the hole! It’s time to drop your mixtapes!
Pacemaker lets you to create and share perfectly beat-matched mixtapes with the music you love from Spotify. On Pacemaker’s new social platform you can follow other users, like and comment and even remix others’ mixtapes!
You were born to make amazing mixtapes! You can now share them with the world.
Make some friends! Discover and follow users who create mixtapes just the way you like it.
Hot hot hot list!
Find the most popular mixtapes in one place: the Hot Feed.
Somewhere, an incredible mixtape is waiting to be loved. Like your favourites to save them for later.
Comment on mixtapes
Your voice matters! Share your opinion if a mixtape impressed you or let you down.
Feel like someone else’s mixtape could use some pick-me-up? Remix it and make it yours!