Pacemaker - Your personal mix. Instantly!
iOS Universal Music
**Apple Design Award Winner 2015**
Create and save mixes with Pacemaker for Apple Watch and iPhone or DJ live on iPad.
With tracks from iTunes and Spotify.
**Selected as one of the first music apps for Apple Watch by Apple**
**App Store Editor’s Choice 2014 and 2015**
**App Store Best of 2014**
“It’s not just a DJing app - it’s DJing reinvented for the touchscreen” – Wired
“An excellent balance between simplicity and feature bloat” – The Verge
“You’re likely to see Pacemaker at a house party near you” – DJ TechTools
Pacemaker takes the effort out of mixing by adding the magic. Just pick your music from iTunes or Spotify, hit play and get into the groove! It’s like having your own personal DJ on your wrist, back pocket or lap.
*Pacemaker for Apple Watch – One-touch-mixing magic!*
Add live effects, mix in new tracks and see notifications about your mix directly from your wrist.
– Quickly get the next track into the mix! Just tap it and Pacemaker will move to the next mix moment.
– The music never stops! Pacemaker for Apple Watch notifies you when the current playlist is about to end. Pick a new playlist, or let Pacemaker choose and play tracks for you.
– Rule the party from your wrist! Pacemaker for Apple Watch comes with our most popular effects, ChopChop, Whitenoise, 8-Bit and Hi-Lo! - for free!!
*Pacemaker for iPhone – Create and save your personal mix in a flash!*
Just pick your favorite tracks or playlists from iTunes or Spotify and snap, your unique mix is created!
– Pacemaker’s track selection assistant Match Machine™ reshuffles your tracks for an optimal listening experience. While Pacemaker’s Autopilot™ (patent pending) technology does the mixing for you.
– Save your mix on your iPhone with our patented mix Recipe™ technology and listen to it again and again.
– Which tracks to mix? Let Match Machine™ find and suggest tracks for you.
– Add your personal touch! A full range of colorful live effects awaits to blast your mix to the next level.
*Pacemaker for iPad – The complete live DJ tool with the epic Autopilot™ feature.*
With its carefully crafted design, Pacemaker for iPad makes DJing easy, beautiful and fun.
– Sync with the tap of a button and with a full set of colorful effects and a crossfader, you have unlimited creative influence over the music you love!
– What to play next? Pacemaker’s track selection assistant Match Machine™ finds tracks that match perfectly with the tracks currently playing.
– Need a break? Activate (pat. pending) Autopilot™ – your personal DJ that automagically mixes music for you.
Split the output - and preview a track with the headphones crossfader.
Scratch - Put the needle to the groove and scratch like the grandmaster.
Adjust the Bass, Middle and Treble of your tracks and glue them together.
Record a mix on the fly. Play it, cue it and rewind it (only with music from iTunes).
Loop - With a tap you can loop it, extend it, halve it and re-loop it.
Beat Skip - Hop back and forth between the beats in a track to create your live remix.
In-App purchases for iPhone and iPad:
Whitenoise - SwooooOOOSH! The powerful build up effect that gives you a dramatic and perfectly timed drop, every time.
8-Bit - The bit crusher that makes your track sound like a retro video game.
ChopChop - Slice up a track for a stuttering effect and build up tension before the big drop.
Hi-Lo - Remove the high or low frequencies from your tracks to create a swooping sound effect.
Reverb - Make the track sound as if it’s being played in a small hut or the largest of cathedrals.
(iPad) Echo - Echo echo… Is there anybody out there?
(iPad) Roll - Create a loop that spins on top of a track.
(iPad) Loop - Create synchronised loops on the fly; split or double, exit and re-loop. Also included is the exclusive Pacemaker Loop Travel.
(iPad) Beatskip - Skip a pre-determined number of beats forwards or backwards to create stutter in your sound.
*** Fixed an issue that caused some users to crash ***
We are now proud Apple Design Award Winners – for outstanding design and innovation!
New features and updates:
Save mixes: You can now save your mixes with tracks from iTunes and Spotify on your iPhone with our patented mix Recipe™ technology.
Previous button: Go back and relisten to a transition.
Pause on unplug: Music pauses when unplugging headphones on iPhone.
English voice over: Improved accessibility for the visually impaired.
New for Apple Watch:
Effects Control: Adjust and control the strength of your effects with the Digital Crown.
Haptic Feedback: Feel it on your wrist when you change frequencies with ChopChop.
Complication & Time Travel: See which track you’re playing on the watch face, which tracks are coming up and which ones you’ve already played. (Large Modular and Utilitarian watch faces only)
Animation: Cover artworks are now animated in the mix moment.
Faster & More Stable: Better overall app performance and higher responsiveness.
Played tracks are now still in the mix.
Improved skip: Moves to next transition when skipping.
64-bit: Everything is now better with twice as many bits.
Tracklist UI improvements.
Spotify logout issue is fixed.
Mix playlist now shuffles.
Pacemaker for Apple Watch fixes: Stability update.
Crash fixes: More stability for your mixing pleasure.