ONKYO HF Player
Get greater control of how your iTunes library sounds with our touch-adjustable linear-phase FIR equalizer, which offers more than 16,000 discrete bands of HD equalization and zero loss in audio quality. Name and save your own custom EQ presets or select optimized filters created by professional musicians.
HD Player Pack
Upgrade to HD Player Pack via in-app purchase and take your 192 kHz/24-bit high-resolution albums on the road, with FLAC, WAV, and DSD playback enhanced for headphones and fully supported on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Add an Onkyo DAC-HA200 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier to enable direct-digital connection to your iOS devices (requires iOS 7 or later) using a Lightning cable. Now you can enjoy hi-res audio with reference digital-to-analog conversion and amplification on the go. You can also connect other USB DACs to your iOS devices via a Lightning-USB camera adapter or the iPad Camera Connection Kit to output audio files digitally.
Note: When connecting the DAC-HA200 to your iOS device via USB, all HD Player Library functions are available free."
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
• Selectable HD equalizer mode (64-bit)
• Automatic upsampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• MP3/ALAC/AAC/WAV/AIFF (up to 48 kHz) files transferred via iTunes (except for DRM-protected files)
• With HD Player Pack upgrade: FLAC, DSF (PCM conversion, DoP), DSD-IFF (2.8 MHz/5.6 MHz, PCM conversion, DoP), WAV, AIFF, Ogg-Vorbis(up to 192 kHz)
• Audio formats such as FLAC and DSD are transferred to your device via the iTunes Apps menu
• Although not officially supported, 96 kHz and 192 kHz audio files can be output to a compatible USB digital audio processing device using a Camera Connection Kit for iPad
• Smooth playback may be compromised on older devices (iPhone4 and below) when in HD equalizer mode due to high processing demands
• Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the iPod touch/iPhone/iPad headphone connection is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
• When playing back DoP, the equalizer and cross fade will be disabled. Also the frequency response will not be displayed.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Compatible with iPhone4S or later, iPod touch 5th generation or later, iPad2 or later and iPad mini. Requires iOS6 or later.
• Support for 11.2 MHz DSD to PCM file conversion added
• Bug fixes when playing some music files downloaded from HDtracks
• General bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 20, 2014
- ONKYO CORPORATION
- 16.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (16)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (41)