ONKYO HF Player
Get greater control of how your iTunes music sounds with our touch-adjustable linear-phase FIR equalizer, which offers 16,384 discrete bands of high-definition equalization with zero loss in audio quality. Name and save your own custom EQ presets or select optimized filters created by professional musicians. You can upgrade to the HD Player Pack via in-app purchase and take your 192 kHz/24-bit Hi-Res Audio albums on the road with support for FLAC, WAV, and DSD enhanced for headphone use and fully supported on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
• Selectable HD equalizer mode (64-bit)
• Automatic upsampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
Note: Paid version enables playlists from both HD Library and iPod Library.
Free Version (iPod Library)
• MP3/ALAC/AAC/WAV/AIFF (up to 48 kHz)
*DRM-protected files are not supported.
Paid Version (HD Library and iPod Library)
• Above formats plus DSF/DSD-IFF [DSD(2.8 MHz) / Double-rate DSD(5.6 MHz) / Quad-rate DSD(11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion], FLAC/ALAC/WAV/AIFF (up to 384kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192kHz)
* Requires iPhone 5s or later for DSD 11.2 MHz and above. MP3 not supported in HD Library.
• Upgrade to HD Player Pack via in-app purchase and experience 192 kHz/24-bit high-resolution FLAC, WAV, and DSD playback
• Hi-Res Audio files can be output to the Onkyo DAC-HA200 headphone amplifier via Lightning cable, and to other compatible USB DACs using a Lighting-USB camera adapter or the iPad Camera Connection Kit
• Supports DSD-to-PCM conversion and DoP output
• Transfer audio formats including FLAC and DSD to your device via the iTunes Apps menu on your personal computer
• Note that smooth operation may be compromised on older devices (iPhone 4 and below) when in HD Equalizer Mode due to high processing demands. Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the device’s headphone connection is downsampled to 44.1 kHz. Equalizer and crossfade functions are disabled when playing audio via DoP, and frequency response is not displayed.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Recommended for iPhone 4s or later, iPod touch (5th generation or later), iPad 2 or later, and iPad mini. Requires iOS6 or later.
• Support for iOS 8 and 64-bit devices added
• Navigation to previous screen by swiping right
• Display of warning message when replacing a cue that is being edited
• Support the transfer files from Mac using AirDrop.
*Note: iOS 8, OS X Yosemite and Mac with support for "Bluetooth 4.0" (BLE) is required.
• Support for 11.2 MHz DoP output added
• Support for 3 MHz/6 MHz DSD-to-PCM conversion and DoP output
• Pause Mode setting for DoP output added
*Note: iPhone 5s or later is required when playing audio exceeding 11.2 MHz DSD.
If HF Player does not function correctly after updating iOS version, please delete and reinstall
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 04, 2015
- ONKYO CORPORATION
- 18.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (10)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (59)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Integra Remote
• ONKYO QBX Remote
• ONKYO QBX Setup
• Onkyo Remote
• Onkyo Remote 2
• Onkyo Remote 3