Rozeta Sequencer Suite
iOS Universal Music
Rozeta is a suite of MIDI sequencers and controllers that lets you explore a new, freeform approach to sequencing and controlling mobile music apps.
The app contains 10 MIDI Audio Units (a totally new feature in iOS11) in a single package, which can be loaded in compatible MIDI AU hosts (AUM, Cubasis, Beatmaker 3, Sequencism).
1) Rozeta Bassline: a monosequencer based on the popular Troublemaker sequencer. Obviously comes with all the randomization and mutation features. Up to 8 patterns per sequence, with Follow Actions. Transpose using MIDI.
2) Rozeta Rhythm: a euclidean drum sequencer with mutations per instrument and polyrhythms. Comes with configurable key mappings for many popular drum apps.
3) Rozeta X0X: classic TR-styles step sequencer for drum machines. Supports triplets, polyrhythms and mutations per channel. Optionally emulates the exact timing jitter pattern of the legendary TR-808
4) Rozeta LFO: a triple MIDI LFO generator lets you modulate CC parameters of your MIDI instruments. Apply amplitude modulation to each wave for more organic behavior. Optionally syncs to tempo.
5) Rozeta XY: a double XY Controller Pad for generating 4 simultaneous configurable CC controller streams per instance. Also features MOD wheel and PitchBend sliders.
6) Rozeta Arpeggio: adds a MIDI arpeggiator to any of your synths. Offers latch mode, shuffle and automatic tempo synchronization. Turn any incoming MIDI stream into an arpeggio on the fly.
7) Rozeta Particles: MIDI particle generator - generates a cloud of MIDI notes that create pseudo-random patterns when bounding off the walls.
8) Rozeta Cells: Polyphonic Step Recorder - record and play back polyphonic phrases and patterns.
9) Rozeta Collider: MIDI Hadron Collider - explore semi-repeating generative patterns and melodies.
10) Rozeta Scaler (NEW): MIDI Scale Quantizer and Transposer - tune incoming MIDI to a different scale, never play out of tune again.
- these plugins do not run as a standalone app and require a compatible host to work
- MIDI is not sound. To make sound you'll have to feed the MIDI into a synthesizer or instrument app. Bring your own synths!
1. New module: Rozeta Scaler
Scale Quantization and Transposing of any incoming MIDI. Transpose MIDI to another key, never play out of tune again, experiment with different scales. Transpose before and/or after scale processing. Optionally automate transposing via AU Parameters.
2. Improved UI scaling
Better and more effective use of available screen space across different devices and hosts.
3. Various internal improvements and fixes
Small bugfixes, improved memory management, enhanced performance.