The power of a digital audio workstation in the palm of your hand.
Release your creativity with up to 24 high quality audio tracks. Record multiple takes, harmonies, solos, and experiments. No more worrying about bouncing tracks - each instrument can have its own. More cowbell? No problem!
Build new songs just like in a real recording studio, with the monitoring and overdubbing capabilities of MultiTrack DAW. Move and trim audio until it's perfect, and mix the sound until it's just right. Share your creations with Wi-Fi, iTunes file sharing, email, and SoundCloud.
MultiTrack supports pasting from other apps, and copying to other apps, as well as uploading and downloading audio files using Wi-Fi. Or use iTunes File Sharing to transfer audio files or final mixes.
MultiTrack has a wide range of input capabilities, including the built-in mic, headset mics, doc connector mics, and on the iPad even USB mics and USB audio interfaces. Please see our support forum for a list of supported input devices.
File types for import include mp3, wav, aac, m4a, aif, and m4a. MultiTrack now offers 6 ways to get audio files in and out: Wi-Fi, Copy/Paste, "Open in...", Email, iTunes File Sharing, and iPod Library Access, and SoundCloud.
- 8 stereo audio tracks, upgradable to 24
- Up to 24 bit / 96kHz, better than CD quality sound for each track
- Non-linear, non-destructive editing using Regions and Bins
- Per track Compressor and EQ (2 bands parametric, 2 bands shelving)
- Sweet Reverb and Configurable stereo Delay available as bus effects
- Multiple levels of Undo and Redo
- Grid View with Snap to easily align regions
- Metronome adjustable from 40 to 240 BPM
- Time Signatures (2/2, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 7/4, 6/8, 7/8, 9/8, and 12/8)
- Ruler showing bars/beats/divisions/ticks or timecode
- Individual controls for volume, pan, mute and solo
- Volume fader has +12db of gain boost
- Fade in and out per region (editable fade points)
- Input selection allows splitting stereo input onto 2 mono tracks
- Ability to monitor the input signal with effects
- Opens email attachments or audio on web pages (mp3, m4a, AAC, wav, aif, ogg)
- Bounce Regions using multi-region copy and paste
- Looping with the Loop Markers
- Hotbox popup control with context sensitive buttons
- Hotbox Buttons: Edit, Name, Slice, Move, Copy, Paste, Erase, and open the Bin Browser
- Bin Browser allows preview of audio files in the song
- Snap - snaps the Timebar to Ruler lines
- Punch - automatically starts and stops recording at precise times
- Input Monitor - software monitoring of input signal with low latency
- Auto Input - allows monitoring the track underneath until punch points
- Undo and Redo of 30 operations
- Beautifully rendered waveforms at multiple zoom levels
- Low latency VU meters for each track
- 32 bit / 64 bit audio processing
- Multi-touch pinch/zoom support
- Unified Copy/Paste system means internal copying works in other apps
- Latency compensation with selectable buffer sizes (in Settings app)
- Recorded material perfectly synced with other tracks
- Fades use quadratic interpolation in db space
- Fully Bit Transparent when faders set to 0dB
- Native iPad support (landscape and portrait, up to 11 tracks visible)
- iPad USB Audio using Camera Connection Kit
- iPad USB Audio records up to 8 tracks simultaneously!
- Wav, Ogg, and m4a compression for Wi-Fi download, mixdown, email attachments, and SoundCloud upload
For more information visit harmonicdog.com
* Stereo recording requires a stereo microphone (please see our support forum for details)
* iPad USB Audio requires the Camera Connection Kit
* 'iPod Library Access' is read-only, cannot read protected DRM files
Introducing Audiobus support: Now you can receive live audio directly from other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.
New SoundCloud upload form.
Projects with 8 or less tracks are now Uncached, for filespace savings.
Max song length increased to 120 minutes for cached projects, and 300 minutes for uncached projects.
Zoom out now holds 200 seconds per screen width.
Increased screen width for iPhone 5 displays.
New easy to read Input Sources lists all mono, stereo, and audiobus sources for each track.
Bugfix: iOS 6 issues.
Bugfix: Compressor on A6 devices.
Bugfix: m4a mime type for emailing.
Bugfix: input source selection on iOS 5.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 21, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (78)
- 12.2 MB