iOS iPad Music
MIDIChordy is the MIDI-only chord player.
With a unique UI, it's very easy for you to play chords and chord tones with your favorite synth app.
(MIDIChordy generates no sound by itself. It works as a MIDI controller.)
* You can check out how to use with the Introduction movie of Chordy v.1.x
- Easy chord playing with Auto Select Feature (Diatonic Triad/7th)
- Select a root note (and a chord type if necessary) to play a chord
- Individual chord tones can be played using Chord Tone Pads
- Octave Shift (from -2 to +2)
- 4 scales available (Major, Natural/Harmonic/Melodic Minor). Select Parallel or Relative scale change between major/minor.
- Key Transpose Feature
- Latch Mode Feature : a chord sustains until another chord played (Chord Tone Pads are not affected by Latch)
- Virtual MIDI support: You can control other Virtual MIDI compatible apps (e.g. Animoog, Sunrizer synth, Launchkey, etc).
- Wi-Fi MIDI support
- MIDI over Bluetooth LE support
Minor optimizations for ios 9 or later