This app was removed from the App Store.
Mic Recorder LT
iOS iPhone Music
/** NOW WITH: HEADPHONE AND LOCK SCREEN CONTROLS, AIRPLAY **/
Mic Recorder Lite is the trial version of Mic Recorder for iPhone. You can find the full version here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mic-recorder/id476905986?ls=1&mt=8
Mic Recorder Lite is more than just a recorder that shows you peak levels. This is an application that takes recording to the next level and allows you to set your recordings quality and sample rates while you record just about anything. This makes it more than just a voice memo application!
For each recording you can set the Sample Rate, PCM Bit depth, and audio quality. Then while your recording you can manually set the db threshold that helps measure sound level peaks.
This recorder will function while in the background and even when your screen is locked!. As you record in the background you can check your email, send a text, take notes or even surf the web. This makes Mic Recorder Lite perfect for meetings, classes or even music recording sessions! If you lock your phone you will be able to control your recordings using either the lock screen controls or your headphones! That’s right, you can pause, start and create new recordings while your walking through the park with just a few clicks from your headset!
Just as if you were recording, you can listen to each recordings as you check your email, surf the web or send a text. Your audio can play in the background or while your screen is locked. Mic Recorder Lite takes advantage of the iPhones background audio capabilities in addition to letting you use the same headphone controls as your iPod does! You can also play your recordings through Airplay!
If you purchase the full version, Mic Recorder for iPhone you will gain the following functionality:
- No advertisements
- Record Longer than 2 minutes.
- Share, name, crop, append, email and even export what your recordings.
- Send each recording by email, uploaded them to Dropbox or export them through iTunes file sharing as a m4a audio file
You can find it here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mic-recorder/id476905986?ls=1&mt=8
* Voice and Audio Capture: Record audio on your iPhone with the ability to pause and restart each session.
* Audio Level Graph: Visually see the Peak and Average sound levels as you record.
* Audio Capture Settings: Be in control with your recordings by selecting your Sample Rate, PCM Bit Depth and Audio Quality.
* M4A Encoding: Each recording is saved as an m4a mime type which makes it easy to import into iTunes.
* Easy Access to Recording Options: Swipe left or right on a recording in the recordings list to easily access the recording options.
* Recording Playback: Play back recordings at any time. You can even listen your recordings while you text, check your email or while Mic Recorder is in the background and when your device is locked.
* Airplay Integration: Play your recordings through Airplay.
* Recording Details: View details about your recordings such as when it was created, its duration, file size, or recording settings.
Full Version Options:
* Voice and Audio Capture: Record audio on your iPhone for hours at a time.
* Crop Recordings: Create new audio files from existing recordings while setting your desired start and end times.
* Append Recordings: Attach two existing recordings together with the added bonus of being able to choose each segments start and end times.
* Recording Export: Export your recordings in an email or upload them to Dropbox. You can also backup all your recordings from within iTunes using iTunes file sharing!
Minor bug fixes
iOS 6 Updates
NEW ADDITIONAL FEATURES
You will now have the ability to export files if the Pro version has been purchased.