HotPaw inTuna A440 is a Free strobe tuner for just one musical pitch, Concert A, commonly 440 Hz, using the microphone on your iPhone for sound input. Many professional musicians prefer strobe tuners because they are faster and more precise, and work better when there is background noise, compared with needle indicator tuners.
The concert A reference pitch used by inTuna A440 is adjustable by plus/minus 10 Hz.
Also by HotPaw Productions in the App store Music category:
inTuna - Guitar Tuner, a strobe tuner optimized for tuning 6 string guitars.
Sing-inTuna, visualize how well you can sing in tune.
and iAutoharp, easy and fun to play.
Also updated: the HotPaw Music Spectrograph app, a great way to visualize music and see if it's in tune.
New in A440 version 1.6.0 :
- Added support for iOS 6 and the iPhone 5 display size.
- Frequency readout now stays visible a bit longer.
- Added a switch to view the original waterfall stobe (some users prefer the legacy rectangular strobe window over the new eliptical strobe).
- Added an option to revert to single note 440Hz-only tuning, available after In-App-Purchase of the full Chromatic tuning mode.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 11, 2013
- HotPaw Productions
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (2591)
- 0.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Dance Metronome/BPM
• Guitar Tuner
• HotPaw Basic
• HotPaw Basic (Lite)
• LED Morse Decoder & Flash Communicator
• Morse Code Ringtone
• Morse Decoder
• Morse Words
• Music Pitch Spectrum
• Music Spectrograph
• Say Color
• Talking Tuner
• XOCubed (3D Tic Tac Toe)
• iChromatic Strobe Tuner
• iChromatic Strobe Tuner HD
• inTuna Bass Guitar Strobe Tuner
• inTuna Strobe Guitar Tuner
• inTuna Strobe Guitar Tuner HD