High Sierra Music Festival
The High Sierra Music Festival iPhone App is your official electronic guide to the festival! Organize and expand your festival experience in one handy app. Create your schedule, read about the bands, browse media and find your way around using the map.
- Music Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or time in any view. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- My Schedule: See your customized music schedule organized by day and remove items with a single touch.
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours in the music lineup. See what's coming up on your personal schedule as well.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go to iTunes to download their latest release.
- Social Media Integration: For any artist, take a picture from inside the app and have the caption automatically filled in with artist and stage info. Push the photo up to Facebook, Twitpic or both at the same time. You can also update your Facebook status or tweet about the bands.
-News Feed: Stay in touch with the latest news from the festival. The news section will keep you informed
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage. During the Festival, see who is playing each stage on the current day.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 23, 2010
- Seed Labs LLC
- 3.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (79)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (79)