★ GyroSynth is a finalist in 'Most Innovative App' category at the 2010 Best App Ever Awards (148apps).
GyroSynth is a gesture driven music synthesizer, which takes full adventage of the gyroscope. You can play and modulate the sound by moving your hand through the air - just like the legendary Theremin instrument.
GyroSynth makes use of the gyroscope to measure true roll, pitch, and yaw and translates them to sound parameters like pitch, volume, modulation or filter cutoff. Thanks to phenomenal accuracy (2000 degrees), you can play melodies perfectly in tune.
Minimum requirements: iPhone 4 or iPod Touch 4th generation
- Synthesizers: vocal (formant synthesizer), sine wave , square (PWM modulation), saw, granular sample player with recording function and R2D2 - experimental FM modulation
- Effects: delay and boost
- Several control modes
- Included musical scales allow you to effortlessly play in several styles
- Built-in recorder and player with overdub function
"There isn’t too much more to say about GyroSynth other than wow!" AppSafari
Enjoy the new experience!
- MIDI controller mode added
- Audio recorder bug fixed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 06, 2013
- 6.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (132)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Impaktor - The drum synthesizer
• Pro Keys
• Sunrizer synth
• SunrizerXS synth
• iSequence HD