Essential guitar utilities for your iPod Touch, including 1600+ chords, a powerful metronome, and calibrated tones for tuning by ear.
- Chord library with over 260 chord maps and 1600 variations for quick and easy reference
- Adjustable metronome with visible flash option and multiple sound effects
- Calibrated tones for tuning by ear
Version 1.3.1 provides a huge set of new features:
- In addition to common tunings that you can select, you can now create your own alternate tunings
- Added more than 498,000 new chords, including chords for alternate tunings.
- Chords can now show notes or intervals, in addition to finger positions
- Chord finder: touch the notes on the fretboard that make up the chord and GuitarToolkit Lite tells you what chords match!
- Added Banjo, Ukulele, Mandolin and 6-string Bass
- Metronome rewritten using new technology to be precisely on the beat, all the time. Runs in the background while using other GuitarToolkit Lite features.
- Adjustable reference pitch - the default is A=440 tuning, but you can now change this up or down.
- In addition to the existing scales references, GuitarToolkit Lite now has the ability to show intervals on scales.
- Help, news and feedback system
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 26, 2009
- Agile Partners
- 7.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (78)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (177)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AmpKit - Guitar amps and effects recording studio with backing tracks, tuner and metronome
• AmpKit+ - Guitar amps and effects recording studio with backing tracks, tuner and metronome
• GuitarToolkit - chromatic tuner, metronome, chords, scales and arpeggios for guitar, bass, ukulele.
• Lick of the Day