This is a Virtual Analog Synthesizer duplicating Analog Synthesizer.
4-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer.
Eurypharynx is a 4-Voice Polyphonic Virtual Analog Synthesizer.
Basically it models features after Analog Synthesizer.
But more importantly, it combines the following five remarkable features.
- In each OSC, you can select two waveforms and also morph them.
- Flexible patching operation is available with Matrix Patching.
- Alter numerous parameters sequentially with Modulation Sequencer.
- Intuitive performance is available with XY Pad Control.
- It is possible to save up to 256 patches.
- 4-Voice Polyphony
- OSC x 2 / NG x 1
- OSC Modulation
- Filter x 1
- EG x 2
- LFO x 2
- Arpeggiator Type x 6
- Matrix Patching
- Modulation Sequencer
- XY Pad Control x 2
- Keyboard (Scale) x 35
- Real-Time Recording
- Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST) is supported.
- AudioCopy is supported.
- CoreMIDI is supported.
- Improved the audio engine
- Added factory presets (64 tones)
- Added Panic button and Hold button
- Supported background playback
- Also, fixed bugs, made some improvements, and enhanced the stability
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 15, 2012
- Sobal Corporation
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (8)
- 10.2 MB