Electric Guitar Production
iOS Universal Music
Electric guitars rock! Get some unusual and extremely useful Outside The Box electric guitar tips and tricks from acclaimed Israeli composer & producer Eyal Amir...
Eyal Amir is back with a new song and new course. Collaborating with virtuoso guitarist Alon Tamir, Eyal takes you through all the innovative guitar techniques he used to produce his latest tune: Deal With It –which Eyal wrote specifically for this course!
See how to build solid rhythm tracks. Learn how different picking techniques can be used to create effective musical expression. Watch Eyal and Alon collaborate on creating overtones, melodies, arpeggios, solos and more while they explain their Outside The Box production techniques. Most of all, see how Eyal –in his imaginative way– weaves all of these various guitar sounds into an inspiring musical fabric!
One of the most interesting aspects in this course is how Eyal communicates and works out his ideas with his musicians relying on their expertise and musicality to achieve his musical goals!
Finally, you'll watch and learn as Eyal artfully processes the tracks with compression, EQ and delay to give them a solid place in the mix.
Be sure to check out all of Eyal Amir’s Outside the Box courses in our ever-expanding Studio and Recording Techniques courses.
Table of contents:
1. Producing Guitars Intro
2. The Song: Deal With It
3. Creating Killer Rhythm Parts
4. Collaborating With Your Guitarist
5. Different Picking Techniques
6. Intro to Overtones
7. Advanced Overtone Techniques
8. Producing Octaves With a Single String
9. Advanced Octave Techniques
10. Slide Guitar Tools and Techniques
11. Creating Melodies - Part 1
12. Creating Melodies - Part 2
13. Guitar Solo Production - Part 1
14. Guitar Solos Production - Part 2
15. The Human Arpeggiator!
16. Using Compression
17. Eyal’s EQ Techniques
18. Eyal’s Delay & Reverb Tips
20. The Final Song: Deal With It