Cubase iC Pro
iOS Universal Music
The most advanced Cubase remote control app!
Connecting deeper to Cubase than any other app, Cubase iC Pro is the most advanced Cubase control app with a clear focus on recording, making it your very personal recording assistant. The project overview page and the mixer allow you to see your project as you know it from Cubase, while the key command page gives you a powerful tool to set up your most-used keyboard shortcuts and macros. Up to four dedicated cue mixes can be set up with Cubase iC Pro, giving musicians the freedom to adjust their own mix with a iPhone or iPad. Cubase iC Pro is Cubase’s perfect companion!
Please note that being a remote control, this application provides no use or function without a connection to Cubase 6.5/7/7.5, Cubase Artist 6.5/7/7.5 or Cubase LE AI Elements 6/7.
Some functionalities (e.g. the Cue-mix features) work only in combination with Cubase 6.5/7/7.5 and not with Cubase Artist 6.5/7/7.5 or Cubase LE AI Elements 6/7.
• Project page with project overview
• Mixer with up to 4 independent cue-mix
• Customizable key commands and macros
Cubase iC Pro technical support
The Steinberg SKI Remote extension must be installed and is available at http://www.steinberg.net/ski
Please check the Steinberg End User License Agreement on this website:
- Tap a fader and move to the side (left or right) to reset its value to 0 dB.
- Tap on a pan slider and move to the top or to the bottom to reset its value to the center or move to other fixed positions.
- A sidebar menu was added on the mixer page to reset Mute/Solo/Listen/Read/Write states easily.
- Gain levels of channels are displayed when moving faders.
- Expanded folder tracks now appear as single tracks on project overview page.
And more! To see the complete list of new features and solved user reported problems please visit http://www.steinberg.net/cubaseicproforum