iOS Universal Music
Capo touch helps you learn to play the songs in your music collection by ear. By slowing down songs without changing their pitch, detecting chords automatically, and with its many other sophisticated features, Capo touch has you learning to play more songs in less time.
Here are just a few of the (many!) features that get our users excited:
• GET THE CHORDS: Capo analyzes the songs you load by "listening" to them, and then displays all the chords alongside the song during playback. In addition to naming the chords, Capo can show diagrams for guitar, ukulele, banjo, mandolin and bass. When Capo misses a chord or gets it wrong, you can correct the detected chords easily and Capo saves your changes along with the song. You can specify alternate chord voicings, and you can even choose to display left-handed chord diagrams. Rock on, southpaws!
• CHANGE THE SPEED: Capo can slow down (and speed up) your favorite music without changing its pitch, so you can practice with the recording at a comfortable pace. Its high-quality time stretching engine ensures that your music sounds great at any speed.
• ...OR STOP TIME COMPLETELY: If you lay a finger down on the waveform during playback, Capo touch puts you in direct control of the timeline while the sound keeps on playing. This helps you hear quickly-played notes clearly, and gives you a chance to listen carefully to how the notes in a phrase connect to one another.
• CHANGE THE KEY: Quickly transpose your music to a different key so you can play or sing along with it comfortably. The chords and chord diagrams update immediately to reflect the new key as you drag the pitch slider.
• MUTE / SOLO INSTRUMENTS & VOCALS: With Capo's cutting-edge isolation effect, focus on the parts of a song you are trying to learn by simply adjusting a few sliders. Solo the sound of a single instrument/vocal to hear it more clearly, or mute it to create a custom backing track.
• SAVE CHANGES: Capo saves all your work (edited chords, regions, playback speed, etc.) automatically as you’re learning. When you return to the song again, you’re ready to pick up where you left off. Projects are compatible with Capo 3 for macOS (sold separately), and can be synced via iCloud.
• ACCESS *ALL* YOUR MUSIC: Rather than hiding or displaying errors for the songs you discovered on Apple Music, Capo touch helps you quickly buy them on iTunes so you can start your learning immediately. And for those tracks you already own that are stuck in the cloud, Capo can take you directly to the Music app to download them quickly.
The free trial download has the following limitations:
• Only 60 seconds of audio playback is allowed per session, but you will have full access to slowing, audio transposition, our isolation engine, and chords during the evaluation time
Capo touch Pro ($9.99 yearly):
An active subscription is required for full access to the features in Capo touch. This includes:
• Removing the 60-second audio playback limit per song
• Full access to the automatically-detected chords
• Editing and transposing chords for guitar, bass, ukulele, mandolin, and banjo
In addition, you will also gain access to any new subscriber-only features as they are added to Capo touch in the future. And we've got a lot of those planned, and in active development!
All prices shown in this description are in US Dollars, so exact prices may vary by region based on current exchange rates. Upon purchasing, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account for a full year of access to the features in Capo touch. Subscriptions will automatically renew within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, when your iTunes Account will be charged again for $9.99. You can choose to disable auto-renewal by visiting your Account Settings after purchase.
• Custom-applied chord shapes that were saved using previous releases should now appear as they were originally saved.
• This build also fixes our longest-standing top crasher. Thanks to everyone that submitted their crash reports—keep 'em coming!
We love hearing from our customers, so please leave a review on the App Store to share your positive experiences with others, or send us a support email if you have any questions for us. We're listening, and appreciate all your bug reports and feedback!