With Chord Intelligence, beat detection, and other sophisticated technology that was once reserved for full-size computers, Capo touch brings the power of our award-winning Capo 3 to musicians on the move.
World-class musicians are praising the speed and reliability of Capo and consider this a must-have tool for learning and experimenting with music.
“Capo’s a lifesaver, it truly is! I always carry my iPad, and now I can use Capo there and on my computer. I love the initial auto chord detection and the Add Chord button to catch every detail of the performance. It takes all the guessing out of learning transition notes, intros, outros, etc. I check everything in Capo!”
—Kenny Wright, bassist for John Legend, Pharrell, Wiz Khalifa, and more
AUTOMATIC CHORD DETECTION: Capo saves you time by automatically detecting chords when you open a song. Our chord detection engine is based upon machine learning technology, and will have you learning to play your songs faster than ever.
SLOW YOUR MUSIC: Slow down your favorite music without affecting its pitch, so you can practice along with solos at a comfortable pace. Capo employs a very high quality time stretching engine that makes your music sound great at any speed.
LOOPING REGIONS: With a tap of the region button, you've got an instant looping region around a bar of your song—locked to the beat! Tap and hold the play button to enter region looping mode, and practice in time with the original recording. Editable region colors and names help to keep you organized.
TRANSPOSING MADE EASY: Instantly change the key of your songs using an easy pitch slider, and watch as the chords and chord boxes update to reflect the key change instantly. Now you can quickly transpose your music to a key you're more comfortable playing, or singing along with.
INSTRUMENTS: In addition to guitar, Capo shows chords for ukulele, banjo, mandolin and 4-6 string bass.
CAPO AND ALTERNATE TUNINGS: By adjusting the tuning of your instrument, Capo will adjust its displayed chord shapes accordingly. You can also add a capo and select from different capo positions, which will automatically adjust the chords such that they are displayed in relation to the capo.
EFFECTS: Capo lets you modify panning, adjust a 10-band graphic equalizer, and apply vocal reduction to help you isolate the parts of the music you wish to learn.
iCLOUD SYNC BETWEEN DEVICES: When learning a song, Capo will save all your adjustments, changes and effects that you’ve applied to a song for future use. If you utilize Capo on multiple devices like your iPhone, iPad and/or Mac, your song changes can be synchronized to all your devices automatically.
TESTIMONIALS: Capo is inspiring some of today’s top musicians in the industry.
"Capo is AMAZING!!!! Very clutch. Especially when parts are kinda tough in the mix that I can’t make out easily. With other apps you lose quality, this still sounds correct. I could figure out without, but it’s awesome. Even when I’m tracking and need to get the BPM, it’s quicker than in my DAW. It’s so simple, user friendly... really impressed! “
—Omar Edwards, keyboardist/music director, Jay-Z, Rihanna, Kanye West, Eminem and more
"Quite simply the best and only app you need to learn how to play a song. The chord detection is accurate and having Capo touch on the iPhone now is great, where I need it the most —on the fly in a rehearsal studio. Useful, easy to understand, and packed with features, Capo is the secret weapon for figuring out how a song is played."
—Billy Morrison, guitarist for Billy Idol and Royal Machines
“I have been wishing for this software for years. It’s incredibly useful, whether I’m charting my own songs for the players who join me, or discovering exactly what is being played on a recording I love. So happy that the future has arrived!”
—Kristian Bush of Sugarland, Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist
• Left-handed Chord Boxes - You can now choose to display chord boxes in left-handed mode. Rock on, southpaws!
• Song Search - You can now search in the song selection screens.
• Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ device layouts
• Added an in-app rating button in the Settings tab. Try it out!
• Capo can now receive shared Projects from Capo on the Mac
• iCloud Toggle in Settings - The iCloud storage choice that is presented during the first launch of Capo can now be changed from the Settings tab
• You can now re-run the Onboarding screens by tapping the 'Quick Start' item in the Settings tab
• The project list should no longer disappear briefly and re-appear soon after
• Capo files that are dragged into the iCloud container on the Mac should now become available on iOS
• You can now tap outside the regions to deselect them (in addition to tapping the regions themselves)
• A song load can now be canceled by tapping on it, or another song in the list
• Projects that are shared from the Mac version may now be opened from Mail or Messages
• Fixed some major issues with state restoration
• The tab bar should no longer appear over the in-song view when returning from song settings or chord selection
• Capo will no longer fail to load songs with a slash "/" character in the title
• Various crashes and improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 days ago
- SuperMegaUltraGroovy, Inc.
- 10.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (78)