iOS Universal Music
Capo touch helps you learn to play the songs in your music collection by ear. By slowing down songs without changing their pitch, detecting chords automatically, and with its many other sophisticated features, Capo touch has you learning to play more songs in less time.
• ACCESS *ALL* YOUR MUSIC: Rather than hiding or displaying errors for the songs you discovered on Apple Music, Capo touch helps you quickly buy them on iTunes so you can start your learning immediately. And for those tracks you already own that are stuck in the cloud, Capo can take you directly to the Music app to download them quickly.
• GET THE CHORDS: Capo analyzes the songs you load by "listening" to them, and then displays all the chords alongside the song as you listen to it. In addition to naming the chords, Capo can show diagrams for guitar, ukulele, banjo, mandolin and 4-6 string bass players. When Capo misses a chord or gets it wrong, you can correct the detected chords easily and Capo saves your changes along with the song. You can specify alternate chord voicings, and you can even choose to display left-handed chord diagrams. Rock on, southpaws!
• CHANGE THE SPEED: Capo can slow down (and speed up) your favorite music without changing its pitch, so you can practice with the recording at a comfortable pace. Its high-quality time stretching engine ensures that your music sounds great at any speed.
• ...OR STOP TIME COMPLETELY: If you lay a finger down on the waveform during playback, Capo touch puts you in direct control of the timeline while the sound keeps on playing. This helps you hear quickly-played notes clearly, and gives you a chance to listen carefully to how the notes in a phrase connect to one another.
• CHANGE THE KEY: Quickly transpose your music to a different key so you can play or sing along with it comfortably. The chords and chord diagrams update immediately to reflect the new key as you drag the pitch slider.
• PRACTICE USING LOOPING REGIONS: Instantly create a region around a bar of your song with a single tap. Capo's beat detection engine keeps your region looping in time with the recording. Regions can be adjusted with or without beat-snapping enabled, and you can re-name them to stay organized as you learn difficult parts of the song.
• MUTE / SOLO INSTRUMENTS & VOCALS: With Capo's cutting-edge isolation effect, focus on the parts of a song you are trying to learn by simply adjusting a few sliders. Solo the sound of a single instrument/vocal to hear it more clearly, or mute it to create a custom backing track.
• ADD A 'VIRTUAL CAPO' / CHOOSE ALTERNATE TUNINGS: Quickly audition a song's chords using different frets and alternate tunings to find out where it’s most comfortable to play, or to better match your instrument. When setting a fret to place a "virtual capo", Capo automatically adjusts its chord diagrams so they are displayed in relation to the capo.
• METRONOME AND COUNT-IN: Rehearse like a pro and improve your timing by playing along with a song-synchronized click track. Use the count-in feature to give yourself a bar or two to take a deep breath before rocking out with your favorite songs.
• SAVE CHANGES: Capo saves all your work (edited chords, regions, playback speed) in a 'Project' file automatically as you’re learning. When you return to the song again, you’re ready to pick up where you left off.
• SHARE PROJECTS BETWEEN DEVICES: Your iPhone, iPad, and even your Mac running Capo 3 (purchased separately) can sync your projects using iCloud. The changes you make to your songs are kept up-to-date on all your devices so you can be ready to continue where you left off whether you are practicing at home or on the road.
• IMPORT AUDIO FILES: Capo can load MP3, AIFF, WAV, and M4A audio files loaded from other sources such as iCloud Drive and Dropbox. Capo also imports audio files from other apps like Mail and Voice Memos using the system-wide 'Open In' feature.
• Improved the accessibility descriptions for songs while browsing My Music
• Exposed the audio scrubbing interface for users that rely on VoiceOver, including the current chord and song location when scrubbing stops and/or playback stops
• Fixed a crash that affected users running iOS 9.3 when attempting to create a new project
• Corrected the Getting Started UI layout for the 10.5" iPad Pro