This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Music
UPDATE – WARNING!
After September 15, 2012, Blue FiRe – brought to you by Blue Microphones and Audiofile Engineering – will no longer receive updates or support. Blue FiRe will continue to run on iOS 5 and earlier, but note that future iOS updates could remove Blue FiRe and prevent access to your audio files.
To save your recordings, be sure to:
• IMMEDIATELY: Back up all recordings on your computer through web sharing or FTP upload.
• REGULARLY: Save all audio recordings to your computer through web sharing or FTP upload to avoid losing your files
Upgrade: FiRe 2 - Field Recorder which offers the same convenient interface with even more powerful recording features including:
• Editing with SmartEdits, Bezier fades, cut/copy/paste, slice, processing and more
• High-quality EQ, compression and expansion
• iTunes file sharing, SoundCloud and Dropbox
*** Mikey is compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS and 2nd/3rd generation iPod touch devices ***
Blue FiRe is a simple to use professional quality stereo field recorder application built for the iPhone and iPod touch and optimized for the Mikey CD-quality stereo recorder. Blue FiRe from Blue Microphones, a leading innovator in microphone technology and design, in partnership with Audiofile Engineering enables users to have a complete, high-quality mobile recording experience.
The Blue FiRe application enables audio enthusiasts, students, and reporters with a feature rich simple to use audio recording platform. Coupled with the Mikey, Blue FiRe provides high-fidelity recordings in stereo, while allowing users to see the accurate audio waveform in real-time. Featuring the ability to create editable audio markers and tag them with location data, Blue FiRe also offers:
- Navigation of waveform via double-tap with configurable behavior
- Configurable time units display
- "Record for…" settings
- "Record until…" settings
- "Record over threshold…" settings
- Quality settings: Low (11.025 kHz), Medium (22.050 kHz) and High (44.1 kHz)
- 180 degree rotatable screen
- File Export via WiFi browser access or FTP
- WAV, AIFF, CAF (Core Audio Format)
- Play-through (NEW!)
- Gain control (NEW!)
For users requiring a full featured field recording application, Blue highly recommends upgrading to FiRe - Field Recorder from Audiofile Engineering (http://www.audiofile-engineering.com/)
iPhone 3G or 3GS
iPod touch (second or third generation)
For the best quality stereo recording experience we recommend using Blue Microphone's Mikey (http://www.BlueMic.com)
- minor tweaks