Audulus, the popular modular synthesis app, is now for iPad!
▶ 30% off to celebrate JACK support! ◀
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
"Anybody into synthesis should check out Audulus on the iPad. Tweaker heaven."
- Jordan Rudess
"Audulus is fantastic, a thinking man's synth."
- UK App Store review
Rated "Killer App" on apps4idevices.com!
Praise for the Mac version:
"beautiful interface" - Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com
"Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I've ever used."
- USA Mac App Store review
"The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I've bought in recent times!"
- Mac App Store Australia review
"Remarkable gesture control"
▶ Visit the Audulus Forum for exciting FREE user-created patches! ◀
▶ Please note: Audulus for iPad Requires iOS 6. iPad 2 or later required.
▶ Educational pricing available. For more information, see http://www.apple.com/education/volume-purchase-program/
▶ Key Features:
• Fluid Vector Interface - smooth animated interaction
• MIDI control - use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
• Polyphony - process multiple voices
• Diverse Nodes - from ADSR to ZeroCross
• Patch Browser - quickly flip through your patches
• 32-bit floating-point signal processing
• Fully Enhanced for Retina Display
• Unlimited Undo - full history stored in a patch
• Round-trip workflow with Audulus for Mac
• Virtual MIDI – control Audulus from your favorite MIDI app
• NEW: Audiobus support! - Runs as both an Input and Effect!
• NEW: Sub-Patches - group and reuse nodes!
▶ Coming soon:
• iCloud support
• Presets - quickly change between patch configurations
• Audio Recording
• Audio Copy / Paste
▶ Built-in Modules:
• Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 classic waveforms)
• ADSR Envelope
• Noise Generator
• Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
• Random Number Generator
• MIDI controlled Keyboard
• MIDI assignable trigger
• 16-Step Sequencer
• Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Filter
• Pitch Shifter
• Constant Value
• Mapper Curve
• Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
• Sample and Hold
• 4-Channel Mixer
• Level Meter
• Value Meter
• Scrolling Waveform Meter
• Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
• Global Time
• Zero-crossing Counter
▶ In-App Purchase Upgrades:
• Math expression module (34 Math nodes in one!)
• Timing mode (figure out what nodes are using the most CPU!)
• Poly pack (Stereo and Quadraphonic processing!)
Please don't hesitate to contact us at audulus at audulus dot com if you have any questions or need help.
- Support for JACK! JACK allows you to connect audio apps to each other any way you want! See http://www.crudebyte.com/jack-ios/ for more information.
- New Phasor Node (Synth -> Phasor). Requested by forum user whitemix.
- The Poly Pack, available in the Audulus Store. This consists of four new mono/poly conversion nodes (Utility category): MonoToStereo, StereoToMono, MonoToQuad, QuadToMono. Requested by forum user JDRaoul.
- Graphics optimizations.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 04, 2013
- Wilson Holliday
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (27)
- 23.7 MB