This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Medical
Much of yoga terminology is in Sanskrit.The word yoga means to "yoke" or "unite." yoga is a mind-body exercise that combines stretching and controlled breathing to achieve relaxation and a stable mood. Many classes today are taught with a mixed usage of the Sanskrit terms and their translations.
You won't need to know what king pigeon pose is before you take your first class, but you might want to know some other basic yoga terms to deepen your understanding.But Don’t Worry we have included All YOGA Terminology in this App. This app is smooth and easy access and below functionally also included in this App.
- Universal Application
- Favourite terms Add to your Favorite List.
- No internet Connection is Required.
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- Easy Find Each and Every known Terms by Using Search Bar.
- Share the Terms to your Friends and Family through SMS, Email, Facebook and Twitter.
iOS 7 Compatible & More Terms Add