iOS Universal Medical
TruClinic is the universal telemedicine solution – a simple, secure and convenient video-conferencing platform that incorporates the same workflows clinicians use every day into an easy to access and intuitive to use cloud-based system. Healthcare providers who offer TruClinic to their patients streamline patient follow-up, remove scheduling bottlenecks, add revenue and improve patient satisfaction.
Compatible with any internet-accessible device, TruClinic shortens the distance between patients and their providers, bringing back the house call and connecting clinicians directly to the people they need to see, when they need to see them.
A healthcare provider must have a TruClinic account in order to use the TruClinic app to connect with their patients.
Providers use TruClinic in all three modalities of telemedicine.
• FACILITY TO FIELD – We connect doctors with onsite home health and hospice caregivers to save travel time and increase quality of care.
• HUB AND SPOKE – We link facilities for specialty consults or to expand their network.
• DIRECTLY BETWEEN PROVIDER AND PATIENT – We help providers connect directly with their patients from any location, saving time and improving patient satisfaction.
TruClinic’s key features include:
• SECURE ONE–TO-ONE AND GROUP VIDEO, VOIP, and MESSAGING – Doctors, patients, administrators, and caregivers can securely connect face-to-face any time, any place and from any device.
• ONLINE CALENDARING AND SCHEDULING – Streamline appointment making for both patients and providers.
• FREEFORM RECORDS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – Without replacing their EMR, doctors can securely save and share any type of information.
• 5 TIER SECURITY PROTOCOLS – Confidential information stays confidential; compliant with HIPAA, HITECH, PIPEDA and COPPA.
If you are a patient, ask your doctor if you should download TruClinic for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to connect with them today.
Latest audio and video codecs