Omnio: Your personalized, all-in-one clinical resource
***Omnio has been named one of the top "10 Technologies on the Rise" by Medical Practice Insider***
Keeping up to date on medical information today is like drinking from a fire hose, with new information doubling every three to five years. Join the thousands of medical professionals who are downloading Omnio each week to filter out the noise and gain quick and easy access to important and relevant medical information.
// What users have said about Omnio
• “One of the best! Great design, awesome interface, handy information at all times.”
• “Plenty of diverse subjects [organized] intelligently under one roof. Highly recommended.”
• “This is a fantastic app for organizing and obtaining information from various journals and other resources for the latest medical news. I especially appreciate that you can log in through school accounts in order to view full articles. Highly recommend this to all!”
// My Pages
Keep your most important resources one tap away on the Front Page and organize all your tools into as many custom pages as you need.
Get the answers you need from our free, comprehensive reference suite, including:
• Comprehensive database of 2,600+ US brands and generics
• Interaction analyzer, pill images, and dosing calculators
• Up-to-the-minute formulary information from 5,000 health plans
• The world’s best-selling medical textbook, The Merck Manual
• Fully integrated for seamless use with relevant drug information and calculators
Medical Calculator Suite
• More than 500 essential medical calculators
• Intuitive indices and interface
Access essential, free specialty resources from trusted sources
• American Diabetes Association
• National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• And more
Be the first to know the latest through curated news and ideas for your specialty and profession
• Build your own news feed from the most relevant journals and news sources
• Add any topic for continual updates from new publications
• Earn CME credit as you go!
Add to Omnio with our selection of titles from the most trusted names in medical publishing
• 500+ premium resources in 35+ medical specialties
• Purchases instantly integrate into a seamless, cross-indexed library
// About us
The disrupters and game changers behind Omnio are the same people who pioneered one of the first ever medical apps to hit the market, Skyscape Medical Resources—relied on by more than 2.7 million health professional worldwide.
If you previously used the Skyscape Medical Resources or Omnio for iPad apps, you can sign in to Omnio with your existing credentials. When you enter, check the “Library”—you’ll find your favorite mobile resources waiting for you.
// Version 3.3
Our latest updates will improve the speed and performance of Omnio:
• New formatting in our core references (drug guide and Merck Manual) enables you to see more content on-screen (iPhone/iPod touch)
• Browsing within the index of each resource is now faster
• Search operates faster within drug guide and all resources
• The display of global search results is improved for greater clarity
• Additional bug fixes improve overall performance
More improvements are already in development. Let us know what you think—go to Settings » Provide Feedback and send us a message, or contact our Support team by calling 888.759.7227, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST M–F.
Omnio is for you, and we love getting your suggestions on how we can better meet your needs.
// Version 3.2
• Now you can choose when updates are downloaded to your device. Simply tap on the resource in Reference » Library to begin downloading. And while the update is downloading, you can keep using your resource!
• Also, you can now delete resources in Reference » Library. Want to add it back? Tap on the "Edit" button to find a list of all of your resources and simply choose the ones you want to re-download
• New full screen view when scrolling through content on iPhone/iPod. Swipe up while viewing content and the top navigation bar will move off screen; swipe down to reveal the navigation bar
• Our new Help section includes an integrated knowledge base. Now you can quickly search through articles to the find the info you need. If you can't find the answer you need, simply submit a support ticket. (To find Help on an iPhone, tap on the "?" icon on the home screen. On iPad, bring up the sidebar by tapping on the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner, and then you will see the "? Help" option at the bottom.)
• Great news! We've extended your free trial of The Merck Manual, the world's best-selling medical textbook, to 6 months! Your trial starts from the first day you use Omnio 3, and you can access it on all devices that you have installed Omnio
• Behind-the-scenes tinkering to make things run as smooth as possible for you
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 08, 2014
- Physicians Interactive, Inc.
- 37.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (12)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (11669)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• mobilePDR® for Prescribers
• pharmaTOUCH: Pharmacy Resource Application