Omnio: Your personalized, all-in-one clinical resource
***Omnio has been named one of the top "10 Technologies on the Rise" by Medical Practice Insider***
Keeping up to date on medical information today is like drinking from a fire hose, with new information doubling every three to five years. Join the thousands of medical professionals who are downloading Omnio each week to filter out the noise and gain quick and easy access to important and relevant medical information.
// What users have said about Omnio
• “One of the best! Great design, awesome interface, handy information at all times.”
• “Plenty of diverse subjects [organized] intelligently under one roof. Highly recommended.”
• “This is a fantastic app for organizing and obtaining information from various journals and other resources for the latest medical news. I especially appreciate that you can log in through school accounts in order to view full articles. Highly recommend this to all!”
// My Pages
Keep your most important resources one tap away on the Front Page and organize all your tools into as many custom pages as you need.
Get the answers you need from our free, comprehensive reference suite, including:
• Comprehensive database of 2,600+ US brands and generics
• Interaction analyzer, pill images, and dosing calculators
• Up-to-the-minute formulary information from 5,000 health plans
• The world’s best-selling medical textbook, The Merck Manual
• Fully integrated for seamless use with relevant drug information and calculators
Medical Calculator Suite
• More than 500 essential medical calculators
• Intuitive indices and interface
Access essential, free specialty resources from trusted sources
• American Diabetes Association
• National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• And more
Be the first to know the latest through curated news and ideas for your specialty and profession
• Build your own news feed from the most relevant journals and news sources
• Add any topic for continual updates from new publications
• Earn CME credit as you go!
Add to Omnio with our selection of titles from the most trusted names in medical publishing
• 500+ premium resources in 35+ medical specialties
• Purchases instantly integrate into a seamless, cross-indexed library
// About us
The disrupters and game changers behind Omnio are the same people who pioneered one of the first ever medical apps to hit the market, Skyscape Medical Resources—relied on by more than 2.7 million health professional worldwide.
If you previously used the Skyscape Medical Resources or Omnio for iPad apps, you can sign in to Omnio with your existing credentials. When you enter, check the “Library”—you’ll find your favorite mobile resources waiting for you.
Version 3.1.5 contains bug fixes.
Omnio has been named one of the top "10 Technologies on the Rise" by Medical Practice Insider
Skyscape Medical Resources has been redesigned and is now called Omnio®.
• Your purchased content has moved to Reference » Library
• With this update you get free access to The Merck Manual, the world's best-selling medical textbook, for 90 days. It replaces our disease guide and is fully integrated into the app. Access it at Reference » Diseases
• Need help? On an iPhone, tap on the "?" icon on the start screen. On iPad, bring up the sidebar by tapping on the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner, and then you will see the the "? Help" option at the bottom.
• Your settings are now synced across all of your devices. When you sign in to your account you will find My Pages, Reference and Feed journals/news sources, just as you set them up.
If you have more questions, feel free to contact our Support team. They are happy to help you and are available by phone or online. Follow the support link provided in the App Store listing to reach them.
We’ve taken the Omnio iPad experience and made it available for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Your access to our powerful resources is more portable than ever.
We’re excited to serve as your go-to medical information app. No more rummaging through desk references, stacks of journals, or your email—all the medical resources you need are just one tap away.
Have feedback to share? Simply go to the Settings » Send Feedback to share your thoughts any time.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 13, 2014
- Physicians Interactive, Inc.
- 37.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (39)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (11653)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• mobilePDR® for Prescribers
• pharmaTOUCH: Pharmacy Resource Application