This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Medical
SayText reads out loud the text in the image. It is intended for the visually impaired users. SayText is a free spin off product from the DocScanner team.
1. Place the iPhone center of a document and double-tap the “Take picture” -button
2. Slowly elevate the iPhone upwards from the document, until the whole document is in picture. A beep sound indicates, that the document has been detected. The camera will shoot automatically when focused
3. While the OCR is running, tap the screen to hear the progress status
4. When the OCR is ready, swipe right on the screen to listen the document
* Fixed a bug that caused application to crash in iOS5.