Radiopaedia Vol 4: Paediatrics Radiology Teaching File
The brand new Radiopaedia app is now available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Just search for radiopaedia or visit this link: http://j.mp/radiopaedia-app
The new app supersedes these older teaching files, which will eventually be removed from the app store (but not your device if you have already purchased a copy).
We at Radiopaedia.org all know how much pressure there is before exams. We know because we have been there ourselves. We have therefore created these unique Radiology Teaching Files to allow you to squeeze in as much study as possible in the the small (and otherwise useless) chunks of time that crop up here and there. Twenty minutes on the train, 5 minutes in line at the check out, 10 minutes with a cup of coffee in the staff cafeteria. They all add up. At the end of it, you have more time to do the things you want.
Radiopaedia.org is a free radiology resource written by and for the global radiology community.
Radiopaedia.org provides these Radiology Teaching Files to further your learning, help in preparation for board exams, and as a quick reference. You can squeeze in learning in a few spare minutes no matter where you are.
This volume contains 50 pediatric cases, with over 200 individual images.
Cases in each volume are complete with images, diagrams, questions and answers, and a detailed discussion of each individual topic.
As the leading and fastest growing collaborative radiology resource, Radiopaedia.org is interested sharing your knowledge and experience and welcomes your input.
If you would like to know more about becoming involved in Radiopaedia.org or the teaching files presented here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Updated icon
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 05, 2012
- 10.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (5)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Radiopaedia Vol 1: Brain
• Radiopaedia Vol 1: Brain Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 2: Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 3: Musculoskeletal Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 3: Musculoskeletal system Radiology Teaching Files HD
• Radiopaedia Vol 5: Chest Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 6: Head and Neck Radiology Teaching File
• Radiopaedia Vol 6: Head and Neck Radiology Teaching File HD