This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPad Newsstand
Improving patient safety, quality of healthcare delivery, and the overall patient experience is one of the top priorities for hospitals and our healthcare system. You can download the Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare app and read the latest healthcare industry news, research and case studies of successful patient safety and quality improvement programs.
Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare is written by healthcare industry experts for hospital C-Level executives, Patient Safety Officers, Healthcare Quality Improvement Managers, Executive Nurses and Clinical Leaders. The focus is on presenting real-world solutions and applications that have been successfully implemented successfully in hospitals.
The Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare magazine app offers a convenient and constant connection to the latest healthcare industry information, as well as archived articles and access to complete back issues. Easy page flipping, zoom viewing features, bookmarking, searching by keyword, easy printing, linking and sharing make Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare a truly interactive and enhanced magazine experience you can access anywhere and anytime. Every new issue is push notified to you.
Join the growing number of healthcare professionals who have benefited from the in-depth editorial of Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare.
Single Issue and Subscription Information:
* Price and duration of subscriptions:
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App. Future issues are also available with the following auto-renewing subscription:
90 days - $4.99
Single issues - $2.99 each
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
* Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period and cost of renewal is set at price(s) listed above.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* No cancellation of the current subscriptions is allowed during active subscription period.
Includes patent-pending Media Deck™ technology.