Pet First Aid by American Red Cross
iOS iPhone Medical
**"One of 5 most purr-fect apps for Cat Lovers" (04/29/2014) - Mobile FOMO**
**"8 Cool Tools for Gadget - Loving Pet People" (04/23/2014) - Good Housekeeping**
**"App could be a lifesaver for beloved four legged companions" (02/04/2014) - Times News**
**"We just used the NEW @redcross Pet FA App while at the #darbyfire response! Awesome! #gamechanging" (01/16/2014) - Red Paw Emergency Relief Team**
**"Your cat is wheezing and coughing. A car just hit your dog. Don't panic. The American Red Cross has a 99-cent app to help." (01/27/2014) The Ledger.com**
**"There is a new app on the market that is allowing pet owners to be potential life savers." (01/15/2014) - WMBF News**
Take care of your furry family member. The American Red Cross Pet First Aid app puts veterinary advice for everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand. Get the app and be prepared to act when called upon. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know Pet First Aid.
• Convenient toggle between cat and dog content.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand.
• Prepare and protect your pet’s health with advice on administering medication, time to say goodbye, behavioral help and how to act in a disaster situation.
• Early warning sign checker for preventive care.
• Programmable veterinary contact number to be available when needed throughout the app.
• Learn first aid steps for over 25 common pet situations through a combination of text, video and images, in addition to identifying common toxic substances.
• Locate your nearest emergency vet hospital or pet-friendly hotels.
• Respond to pet emergencies with “how to” videos for the common and stressful emergency situations inclusive of size specific CPR techniques.
• Customize multiple pet profiles and set veterinary appointments.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends along with a picture of your pet.
We've made improvements to our content delivery in case we ever need to deliver urgent updates to the app content.