The Mayo Clinic Patient app, which is available to everyone, allows access to the latest news, publications, and health information from Mayo Clinic. Mayo Clinic patients also have access to their personal medical record, appointment schedule and other services using their Patient Online Services account.
The Mayo Clinic Patient app is an easy-to-use tool for navigating your visit while at a Mayo Clinic campus. The app also provides community information, including directions to local restaurants, entertainment, and much more.
• Access to request an appointment
• Navigation to amenities on the Mayo Clinic campus as well as in the community
• Up-to-date appointment schedule
• 24/7 access to your lab results and medical record
• Notifications regarding important information
• Up-to-date Mayo Clinic news, publications, and videos
* To access your medical information, you will need a Patient Online Services account. Your Mayo Clinic number will be required to create your account.
Creating your Patient Online Services account requires only three easy steps:
1. Tap the orange navigation wheel in top right corner
2. Tap security
3. Tap create your account
You can also create an account by visiting www.mayoclinic.org/onlineservices on the Web.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 17 hours ago
- Mayo Clinic
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (166)
- 30.2 MB