iOS Universal Medical
Mayo Clinic is the #1 hospital overall, as well as #1 in more specialties than any other hospital in the nation according to U.S. News & World Report.
The Mayo Clinic app gives you valuable health insights, regardless of whether you’re a Mayo Clinic patient. You’ll get instant access to Mayo Clinic expertise, including daily health topics, fitness videos, recipes and wellness tips. The app also simplifies the process to request an appointment; you can click to call for immediate assistance or submit an online request form.
When visiting Mayo Clinic, this app is your ideal onsite tool, giving you ready access to your itinerary, appointment reminders, campus maps and your personal medical record.
- Daily health insights, fitness videos, recipes, and wellness tips
- Streamlined ability to request an appointment.
- View and manage details of your appointment itinerary
- View test results in real time.
- Secure communication with your care team.
- View radiology images and exams.
- Sync your data with Apple Health and view your Mayo Clinic health data through Apple's Health app.
- Use your Apple Watch to get up-to-the-minute itinerary details.
- Create an Apple Wallet pass for your Mayo Clinic appointments.
- Use Touch ID to easily sign into the secure features of the Mayo Clinic app.
Learn more about the Mayo Clinic app: http://www.mayoclinic.org/apps
Every update of our Mayo Clinic app includes improvements to usability, speed and reliability. You can have the app update automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
This update includes:
- New Tell A Friend functionality, which allows you to share Mayo Clinic appointment information with friends and family who need it most.
- New, up-to-the-minute Mayo Clinic News Network content incorporated into the Daily feature of the app.
- New Express Care Online visits in the Patient section of the app.
- Bug fixes