iOS Universal Medical
The Mayo Clinic app is an all-new easy-to-use mobile app that allows you the ability to actively manage your health. Specifically designed and optimized for iOS 8 to streamline navigation to the most important features, the Mayo Clinic app includes integration with Apple Health to share data to and from Mayo Clinic allowing you to be fully in charge of your personal health data.
Through the Mayo Clinic app, you can access your personal medical record, appointment schedule, or contact your care team through secure messaging.
The Mayo Clinic app offers improved features to simplify your health:
• View medical record results in real time.
• Communicate directly with your care team through secure messaging.
• View and manage details of your appointment schedule.
• Request an appointment.
• View radiology images and exams.
• View Mayo Clinic videos from your phone or tablet.
• View Mayo Clinic health data through your Health app dashboard.
• Support for Apple Watch to get up-to-the-minute itinerary right from your Apple Watch.
Every update of our Mayo Clinic app includes improvements for speed and reliability. You can have the app update automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
This update includes:
• Updated for iOS9.
• Updates for secure messaging including the ability to send appointment requests via secure message and view sent messages.
• Update graphing controls.
• Squashed bugs - including the one that caused the app to crash on iOS9.