iOS Universal Medical
The Mayo Clinic app is your source for on the go, any time access to Mayo Clinic expertise. If you’re a patient of Mayo Clinic, you can access your personal medical record, get appointment reminders, or connect with your care team.
Now all users (patients and non-patients) can connect to Mayo Clinic expertise. In addition to allowing everyone to request an appointment - you can now receive health information delivered every day via the Mayo Clinic app. This new feature — known as Daily — gives you access to interactive, relevant, trusted health and wellness content specifically designed for your mobile device.
Download the Mayo Clinic app today for access to health information from the hospital ranked #1 in more specialties than any other hospital in the nation.
- Get all the health info that matters all in one place through Daily digests.
- Easily save and share Daily digests with family and friends.
- View and manage details of your Mayo Clinic appointment itinerary.
- View test results in real time.
- Communicate directly with your care team through secure messaging.
- Request an appointment.
- View radiology images and exams.
Apple specific features
- Sync your data with Apple Health to view Mayo Clinic health data through Apple's Health app.
- Support for Apple Watch to get up-to-the-minute itinerary details right from your Apple Watch.
- Create an Apple Wallet pass for your Mayo Clinic appointments.
- Use Touch ID to easily sign into the secure features of the Mayo Clinic app.
Learn more about the Mayo Clinic app: http://www.mayoclinic.org/apps
Every update of our Mayo Clinic app includes improvements to usability, speed and reliability. You can have the app update automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
This update includes new features for both patients and non-patients including:
- Added the ability to disable the Daily notification
- Better handling patient account status.
- Squashed lots of bugs.