Paramedic Academy: Flashcards, EKG, EMS Toolkit
Paramedic Academy is a complete training guide for EMT-Paramedic level EMS personnel. This is an excellent tool to help you pass your initial certification exam with flying colors, or to refresh and keep your skills sharp long after you become certified. This quiz provides the most and best sample questions you will find, OVER 1000 MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS plus over 500 flashcards.
Written in the style of the NREMT-B certification exam using scenario-based questions based on latest 2011 EMS material. This quiz provides the highest quality test questions you will find. We believe in quality over quantity, yet we still provide OVER 1000 MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS plus over 500 flashcards!
Core Paramedic quiz divided into these chapters:
Rescue & Trauma
But that's not all. We also include the EMS Toolkit, which many people find even more valuable than the review questions. Here's what you get in the EMS Toolkit section:
• EKG (ECG) Academy - Look at several sample electrocardiogram strips, with explanations of key attributes. Test your knowledge with the graphical "name that strip" quiz. There is also a comprehensive EKG background quiz, measurement guide, and 12-lead placement guide.
• EMS Scenarios - Practice in pairs or small groups with these step by step, ready made scenarios.
• CPR Reference - Updated for latest AHA guidelines, we provide a reference to the proper steps in CPR, test questions to prepare you for your annual recert, and even a audio metronome that tells you the proper cadence for compressions.
• Documentation Guide - Things to consider and document for most common emergencies. Also, a quick reference to those acronyms like OQPRST and DCAP/BTLS.
• NREMT-B Recertification - This tells you what you need to do to recert (number of hours, categories, etc.)
• START Triage Quiz - Another bonus quiz covering the START system
• Hazmat Response Quiz - Another bonus quiz on how to deal with hazmat incidents (for EMS personnel)
NOTE: If you think you've found a typo or inaccurate question, please report this immediately and we will investigate. All known problems will be immediately corrected. We update our software frequently so you can rest assured that quality is the number one concern! Remember, this is a study guide, not a reference book. The purpose is to help you learn and remember, it is not a substitute for an instructor.
Updated user interface, and expanded EMS Toolkit section. Lots more EKG reference material and quiz questions, EMS training scenarios, documentation guide for common emergencies, and more. Ensure more updates by rating this version, thanks for all your support!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 17, 2011
- Peakview Software LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (10)
- 1.4 MB