Oxford American Handbook of Emergency Medicine
Written by leading American practitioners, the Oxford American Handbook of Emergency Medicine offers an overview of the entire specialty, featuring instant access to guidance on the conditions that are most likely to be encountered. Precise and prescriptive, the handbook offers up-to-date advice on examination, investigations, common procedures, and in-patient care. The application will be an invaluable resource for residents and students, as well as a useful reference for practitioners.
The Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine is a dependable manual geared for ultra-quick reference at any time. Part of the worldwide best-selling series, this book provides much more information than a standard handbook in the field. It uses concise, bulleted text, quick reference tabs, four color presentation, and bookmark features to help provide fast answers on the ward. It is ideal for students, residents and anyone wanting a succinct, comprehensive, and affordable application of the Oxford Handbook Series.
Review of the book:
"The book is extremely well organized with an easy-to-use table of contents....The citations, both to external references and internal cross-references are thorough and evidence based. Brown often references PubMed directly in the text, which makes verifying information an easy task. Because emergency medicine is a complex field with many overlapping disciplines, topics are also cross-referenced in a helpful manner...Overall, this book would be a useful tool in the arsenal of any medical student or resident....for a quick reference, this book is the perfect fit."--The Journal of Emergency Medicine
Readership: practitioners, residents and medical students
Authors: Jeremy Brown, J. P. Wyatt, R. N. Illingworth, M. J. Clancy and P. Munro
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks in digital format.
MedHand offers user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications for medical books on iPhone and iPod, supporting you with mobile knowledge at the point of care!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 20, 2013
- MedHand – Mobile Libraries
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 14.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Anatomy at a Glance, 3rd Edition
• Bonney's Gynaecological Surgery, 11th Edition
• CDC Health Information for International Travel 2014 - The Yellow Book (FREE Sample)
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology, Thi...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care, ...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology, Tenth Edition
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Psychiatry, Second Edition
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery, Thirte...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Family Medic...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics, ...
• CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2012
• Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Int...
• Dr Companion® Institutional Application
• Dr Companion® Mobile Medical
• Emergencies in Anaesthesia, Second Edition
• Emergencies in Clinical Medicine
• Emergencies in Clinical Surgery
• Emergencies in Primary Care
• Emergent Management of Trauma, 3rd Edition
• Evidence-based Medicine Toolkit, 2nd Edition
• Harrison´s Manual of Oncology
• Hurst's the Heart Manual of Cardiology, 12th Edition
• Manual of Childhood Infections, Third Edition
• OAPC Chemotherapy for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
• OAPC Dopamine Agonists in Type 2 Diabetes
• OAPC Febrile Neutropenia
• OAPC Fibromyalgia
• OAPC Medical Management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
• OAPC Prophylactic HPV Vaccines for Cervical Cancer
• OAPN Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting
• OAPN Coronary Stenting
• OAPN Opioid Risk Management Tools and Tips
• OAPN Postherpetic Neuralgia
• OAPN Statin Prescribing Guide
• Oxford American Handbook of Anesthesiology
• Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Dentistry
• Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Medicine
• Oxford American Handbook of Critical Care
• Oxford American Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry
• Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Second Edition
• Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine, Third Edition
• Rapid Medicine, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Paediatrics and Child Health, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Psychiatry, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Surgery, 2nd Edition
• TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours, 7th edition
• The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines in Psychiatry, 11th Edition
• UCL Hospitals Injectable Medicines Administrat...
• mobilePDR® Prescribers Edition
• mobilePDR®, 66th edition